X Factor 2009

Guest LOGers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol as if Diana would cry over this pikey kid if it was the other way around...Swear if he cries on telly again i'd be forced to build a time machine...travel back to the pub where he was conceived and drop kick his marge in the belly just to prevent anyone from ever having to witness what we just witnessed just now.

LMAO @ that cornball Eoghan.I'm glad that grubby little tramp is out. She will be a success anyways, so she might as well bow out and get her record deal and let Alex win this. To me, it's very possible Alex will win this. As long as JLS don't perform very well next week I tihnk it's in the bag.I'm still still laughing at the way the guy broke down.

lol as if Diana would cry over this pikey kid if it was the other way around...Swear if he cries on telly again i'd be forced to build a time machine...travel back to the pub where he was conceived and drop kick his marge in the belly just to prevent anyone from ever having to witness what we just witnessed just now.
:lol:

Woulda preferred her to the yout. f*ck them both. Two black winners in two years.*Adds winning X Factor to the list under playing tennis*
The only thing black about Leon Jackson was his hair IMO
LAWL. What year Leona win? Whoever won last year musta dropped off the radar so far I don't even remember it! Plus I don't usually watch.