Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Thanks people

Will keep u posted, future looks bright if I get this grad scheme (the clue is in the bright)

Phone interview went well, it was for EDF energy's analyst grad scheme.

I think I spoke clearly, coherently although there was a tremble in my voice often as I didn't breathe properly or something lol.

In the competency interview I demonstrated my strengths in terms of all the things I have done in the past (all the extra curricular stuff is definitely well worth it), I constantly referred well to what the firm does such as their 60% reduction in carbon emission by 2020 aim etc.

I think the best bit was that I was 99% honest because of all the things I've managed to take on outside of education like mentoring, magazine editing, the coaching badge, music etc.

I think even if I don't get it I've definitely done well to get here and did a good interview which is kool and I can build on that.

There were some rearrangements beforehand as this was meant to take place on Weds but due to me typing in my phone number wrong I had to reschedule for today which allowed me extra time to practise and in the phone calls in-between I heard the interviewers voice which kind of helped.

Now onto Gazprom lol, I've got to do 2 tests for them I can't lie I'm getting good at these.

• Upvote 1

Passed the phone in

Thanks people

Will keep u posted, future looks bright if I get this grad scheme (the clue is in the bright)

Phone interview went well, it was for EDF energy's analyst grad scheme.

I think I spoke clearly, coherently although there was a tremble in my voice often as I didn't breathe properly or something lol.

In the competency interview I demonstrated my strengths in terms of all the things I have done in the past (all the extra curricular stuff is definitely well worth it), I constantly referred well to what the firm does such as their 60% reduction in carbon emission by 2020 aim etc.

I think the best bit was that I was 99% honest because of all the things I've managed to take on outside of education like mentoring, magazine editing, the coaching badge, music etc.

I think even if I don't get it I've definitely done well to get here and did a good interview which is kool and I can build on that.

There were some rearrangements beforehand as this was meant to take place on Weds but due to me typing in my phone number wrong I had to reschedule for today which allowed me extra time to practise and in the phone calls in-between I heard the interviewers voice which kind of helped.

Now onto Gazprom lol, I've got to do 2 tests for them I can't lie I'm getting good at these.

Passed it :Y:

Although they are still screening applications so that means (according to them) that I am not officially accepted onto the next stage until everybody has been seen to.

In Ghana at the mo, would have kind of ruined my holiday if things flopped.

• Upvote 3

Guest Portuguese

Saudi Arabia for 2012-13

:/

You got a contract?

An offer of a three year deal

What is a 24 year old going to do there?

That was initial fault but I can easily ride it out for six months ( taking it for a prison sentence)

Like I said before my sleeping pattern is so sh*t

I thinking of seeing a shrink

Saudi Arabia for 2012-13

You got a contract?

That was initial fault but I can easily ride it out for six months ( taking it for a prison sentence)

If the p is right get out there. There will be other guys in your situation and if it is completely dead come back.

Guest Portuguese

Saudi Arabia for 2012-13

You got a contract?

If the p is right get out there. There will be other guys in your situation and if it is completely dead come back.

I rather go and train with AS Monaco

But like I said my sleeping pattern is so sh*t

Like you said there will be a lot of guys in my situation so I might as ride it then cut out but saying that it's easy to get into the Gulf but hard to get out of.

I am feeling the Saudi rules (it seems normal)

No drinking

Women obeying me

Saudi Arabia for 2012-13

You got a contract?

I rather go and train with AS Monaco

But like I said my sleeping pattern is so sh*t

Like you said there will be a lot of guys in my situation so I might as ride it then cut out but saying that it's easy to get into the Gulf but hard to get out of.

I am feeling the Saudi rules (it seems normal)

No drinking

Women obeying me

dont take what u see at face value, theres just as much filth going on behind closed doors, and if ur a footballer out there u wont have an issue with alcohol or getting laid, you'll just need to be shown the right spots to do it at.