Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Guest Portuguese

Saudi Arabia for 2012-13

:/

You got a contract?

An offer of a three year deal

What is a 24 year old going to do there?

That was initial fault but I can easily ride it out for six months ( taking it for a prison sentence)

Like I said before my sleeping pattern is so sh*t

I thinking of seeing a shrink

If the p is right get out there. There will be other guys in your situation and if it is completely dead come back.

I rather go and train with AS Monaco

But like I said my sleeping pattern is so sh*t

Like you said there will be a lot of guys in my situation so I might as ride it then cut out but saying that it's easy to get into the Gulf but hard to get out of.

I am feeling the Saudi rules (it seems normal)

No drinking

Women obeying me

dont take what u see at face value, theres just as much filth going on behind closed doors, and if ur a footballer out there u wont have an issue with alcohol or getting laid, you'll just need to be shown the right spots to do it at.

It's a risk you will get arrested

allow receiving 200 lashes

Saudi Arabia for 2012-13

:/

You got a contract?

An offer of a three year deal

What is a 24 year old going to do there?

That was initial fault but I can easily ride it out for six months ( taking it for a prison sentence)

Like I said before my sleeping pattern is so sh*t

I thinking of seeing a shrink

If the p is right get out there. There will be other guys in your situation and if it is completely dead come back.

I rather go and train with AS Monaco

But like I said my sleeping pattern is so sh*t

Like you said there will be a lot of guys in my situation so I might as ride it then cut out but saying that it's easy to get into the Gulf but hard to get out of.

I am feeling the Saudi rules (it seems normal)

No drinking

Women obeying me

dont take what u see at face value, theres just as much filth going on behind closed doors, and if ur a footballer out there u wont have an issue with alcohol or getting laid, you'll just need to be shown the right spots to do it at.

It's a risk you will get arrested

allow receiving 200 lashes

ive been to a couple of these gulf countries with the algeria team, we'd have like an hour training on ice, rest of the day it was bit of gym, then guys chilling buy the pool with a bottle of beer, evenings were spent eating lavish, getting drunk at the bar with these old sheikhs and gang banging girls.

U just gotto know the right time and place.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know the route to take if you wanted to look for jobs or experience abroad? Really trying to get my languages up to scratch and really want to go to another country for like 5/6 months so I can be completely immersed in it and pick it up.

Kanye West Is Hiring!

If you’ve been wanting to work for one of the most notorious names in hip hop, good news! As we reported previously, Kanye West is forming a design company called DONDA, and he’s now hiring brilliant people to work for him. Kanye sent the message via his Twitter:

I am assembling a team of architects, graphic designers, directors musicians, producers, AnRs, writers, publicist, social media experts, app guys, managers, car designers, clothing designers, DJs, video game designers, publishers, tech guys, lawyers, bankers, nutritionist, doctors, scientist,teachers. DONDA will be comprised of over 22 divisions with a goal to make products and experiences that people want and can afford. I want to put creatives in a room together with like minds that are all waaaay doper than me. We want to help simplify and aesthetically improve everything we see hear, touch, taste and feel… To dream of, create, advertise and produce products driven equally by emotional want and utilitarian need.. To marry our wants and needs.

Interested? You can email Kanye and inquire about a position via [email protected].

Meanwhile, prepare yourselves because we heard that Kanye is not an easy boss.

http://www.sojones.com/news/152558-kanye-west-is-hiring/

Just been looking for volunteering opportunities in Brazil. They cost bucks. Looks like I'm going to have to find another avenue to get out there for a couple of months because I sure as hell can't afford that sh*t.

LOL @ turning down Valencia for only 6 months (if it actually happened, which I doubt since Spaniards can't even give their own people jobs).

It is a British firm mate I need to go through some of my files to find the name of the company I will get you a contact number as I think they are still looking for staff. They London office is in Knightsbridge. Also how can you say lol if I was to take the job it will be dumb on my part as I am currently 18 months into 5 years worth of training for my current job once I have my qualifications I can work any where in the world and demand up to 500 a day as a clinical coder look it up through google. I would also lose my yard so low saying lol when you don't know the situation safe

• Upvote 1

LOL @ turning down Valencia for only 6 months (if it actually happened, which I doubt since Spaniards can't even give their own people jobs).

It is a British firm mate I need to go through some of my files to find the name of the company I will get you a contact number as I think they are still looking for staff. They London office is in Knightsbridge. Also how can you say lol if I was to take the job it will be dumb on my part as I am currently 18 months into 5 years worth of training for my current job once I have my qualifications I can work any where in the world and demand up to 500 a day as a clinical coder look it up through google. I would also lose my yard so low saying lol when you don't know the situation safe

give me di infos pliss