Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

jiggly puff is talking about some scam company set up in "knightbsidge" to look posh.

about finance role... go and do a quick google of the company..you know what it is and see the scam reviews that come up

it amazing how some of you can know every word in a track that came out 2 hours ago yet cant find out simple info on the net thats available to you on certain companies before you go for an interview or even f*ck*ng apply

i did the search for my friend who felt so gassed that he was about to embark on a life of luxury and travel with the same company

im 100% sure its the same one. and its absolute bullshit....they are based near the libyan embassy. its just ABOUT in knightsbridge

dem rent a cheap office in a good area companies there.

You are promised working abroad doing sales, yet everything you require...from your travel, to your visas, to your accomodation and even Office space/telephone bills

are all paid for by YOU. all the company promises you is clientelle and even that is bullshit cos they just bug expatriates and scam them off their money.

it sounded too good to be true and i can assure you it is.