Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

i

I dont get why people say top 100 ftse firm

This firm that firm

Why cant you just say the name?

No sending, genuinely curious

Annoys me a bit tbh, because too many people use it as a status thing/pretentious thing, Same as when people say i things like I work in canary wharf.

Certain people seem to think it implies they have a big salary/ have worked in a corporate high pressure environment. Other pet peeve is when people say they are bankers just because they work in an investment bank. The "bankers" are the traders etc. Not accountants/back office and clerical people. The only thing that matters is the cheque they cut you.

• Upvote 1

People know Afghoon works in a hospital and know the name of it and what he apparently does, and newly works there etc

Would be easy to track him down? but who really has time to do that and actually do something to said person

Everyone knows where Gayle works and even his full name, nobody has tracked him down lol

People know Afghoon works in a hospital and know the name of it and what he apparently does, and newly works there etc

Would be easy to track him down? but who really has time to do that and actually do something to said person

Everyone knows where Gayle works and even his full name, nobody has tracked him down lol

lead by example

were do u work and what do u do

i'll follow

My post was about people who post up ''I do this I do that''

I dont indulge in that part of the forum

I come on here to catch joke and talk about football/music etc

Was just an observation I made from people in this topic/that work topic that do post about their work/careers but omit where..

Just dont see the point, its like me talking about football loads and saying my team is better, we does this and that but not saying what team I support incase you catch me outside old trafford with 1000s of other people

Was all

Dont want any trouble

Everyone does it a bit, but sometimes there is a snobby undertone to it. But in reality just live your life. Whether you're a rising star somewhere or a tea boy. You can paint it however you want. The reality is there when you enter your pin into that ATM.

My sister is a mental health nurse fresh out of uni on 28k which doesn't seem too bad, only downside was she had to move to South as her job is in Croydon.

I've got an interview for a Psychiatric Nurse at one of the mental prisons near me, not needed any qualifications or anything for this one, starting pay is 21k (pay up north is sh*t compared to London).

Got the job, start in November time. Depends when my CRB and references come through.

Does CRB show arrests? Or just what you have been charged with?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

May have a purchase ledger temp cover job in two weeks. It's one day a week and its in the building where I take my classes so I spoke to my course administrator and she said she will put me forward and reckons it should be all good for me. £10 an hour and I get one month notice for when it is coming to a close.

Wish me luck people. I need to leave apple. Past few days have been unbelievably soul destroying. Having to bad up guys in my lunch break trying to ask me about iPhone whilst trying to withdraw money from the cash point.

• Upvote 8