Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

just got a new job confirmed today...thank fuck coz jobcentre was talking some 2 year shit... got it through some east london project thing and the job aint even shit

my boy got one sick job though that i wanted to do ... i could still get it as well but im just happy to be back working, shits hard out there.

• Upvote 6

Ended up applying for some internships to help boost my experience and skills, nailed the interview yesterday then was offered the role today with someone else, I start Monday morning. It looks like 2-3 days a week with them and the rest of the week in my currant job until we are out of business July 28th.

• Upvote 3

Had a couple of interviews off Gumtree.

Some decent temp jobs too, but there are a few scams.

People who get scammed are usually dumb though.

'All we need is a £60 sign up fee'

Why would a job need you to pay! Logical.

Guest chap44uns

nuff people are getting fired anyway

its toooooooooooooo strict

/

I got fired on the spot for being 10 minutes late

couple girls got fired for skirts being too short

couple man got fired for not getting good enough marks in the assessment tests 15/20 - (swear to god)

that was my first taste of corporate London and all i can say is there is no way iam gonna spend 10+ years working for any f*ck*ng daemons

its hard out there, so theyre laughing, they can do whatever they want

reminds me of my ex boss who i worked with last year, grade A c*nt, guy was paying us peanuts while pocketing a massive salary, made me stay in till like 11pm one night to type up fuckin case notes for him cause he was representing himself in court and all i got was to come in an hour later the next fuckin day, didnt even get home till 12.30am

the last straw was he didnt tell me i had to be somewhere then when i didnt turn up he started shouting at me and callin me a fuckin idiot cause im bipolar im fuckin wrong in the head, almost slumped him, but i just walked

couple weeks back i was going past the place and i see a for sale sign on it

was so fuckin happy, hope he lost everything and his wife won the case and took him for everything he had

pedo prick

nuff people are getting fired anyway

its toooooooooooooo strict

/

I got fired on the spot for being 10 minutes late

couple girls got fired for skirts being too short

couple man got fired for not getting good enough marks in the assessment tests 15/20 - (swear to god)

that was my first taste of corporate London and all i can say is there is no way iam gonna spend 10+ years working for any f*ck*ng daemons

lmao are u serious?

its not like that in a serious business

sound like stiff jobsworth cunts

• Upvote 1

any here a recruitment consultant?

got an assessment next week for a graduate trainee recruitment consultant

got another assessment the week after that for a trainee mortgage advisor

got a job starting on the 30th doing meter reading paying 4-5 bills a week - not ideal but itll get me out of my house and off this website for a while and feeling less like a loser

any here a recruitment consultant?

got an assessment next week for a graduate trainee role

got another assessment the week after that for a trainee mortgage advisor

got a job starting on the 30th doing meter reading paying 4-5 bills a week - not ideal but itll get me out of my house and off this website for a while and feeling less like a loser

Sound like the Pendulum is swinging your way, what do you need a recruitment consultant for though?