Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

At the end of the day all I've really wanted is to work in the square mile, exactly one week after I've graduated do what's your point?

Im passionate about property and I like Investments, I want to do a real estate finance masters so who knows I can still work in the real estate arm of a bank.

But Even so I'm not interested in banking as much anymore, again what's your point?

• Upvote 3

At the end of the day all I've really wanted is to work in the square mile, exactly one week after I've graduated do what's your point?

Im passionate about property and I like Investments, I want to do a real estate finance masters so who knows I can still work in the real estate arm of a bank.

But Even so I'm not interested in banking as much anymore, again what's your point?

relax bro he asked you a simple question

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone here work in or know about consultancy?

From what I've heard and researched of it it seems quite interesting but I haven't really seen/heard anyone's views on it from the inside. Didn't even know about the job until I started going through jobseeker sites.