Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

• 2 weeks later...

Any you deevs wanna work in china?

http://e.weibo.com/3212941802/zrwrOCgxi

Gonna be based in Old Street, won't disclose the company name because internet trolls gone troll, but they were one of our clients when I worked for Specific Media/Myspace and they poached me and my friend.

Get to do more design stuff, more face to face client meetings, going on holidays and all that funky jazz. Will update

I just got a new job for a Start up ad company, lots more monies and benefits, handed in my notice today.

Was scary as sh*t, i've never had to had in my notice to a job I genuinely enjoy

start up must be f*ckin scary though

good luck

It is scary. But the guy who's company it is, I believe in his vision and they're well funded with good backers.

I'm coming in at the ground level, so growing with a small company in my eyes is better than stagnating with a much bigger one, my progress will be reflective of the effort I put in, where at the place I'm at now its not so much the case.

They only came with a counter offer and started talking about changing my role and increasing my money AFTER I've handed in my notice. I mean who wants a reactionary job offer?

• Upvote 2

I just got a new job for a Start up ad company, lots more monies and benefits, handed in my notice today.

Was scary as sh*t, i've never had to had in my notice to a job I genuinely enjoy

start up must be f*ckin scary though

good luck

It is scary. But the guy who's company it is, I believe in his vision and they're well funded with good backers.

I'm coming in at the ground level, so growing with a small company in my eyes is better than stagnating with a much bigger one, my progress will be reflective of the effort I put in, where at the place I'm at now its not so much the case.

They only came with a counter offer and started talking about changing my role and increasing my money AFTER I've handed in my notice. I mean who wants a reactionary job offer?

Wouldn't they hold it against you in the long run?