REALISTICALLY... What car do you wish to own?

Seymour Cake

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flava Dave
between a range sport, gallardo n r8dnt liek the drug dealer connotations that go with the r8 n range sport doe
lol since when fam?
its jus startedgiv it a few more monthsn the cayenne

RIGHT NOWx5 / 318 but not the new new shape. or a 98 clk 320 would do it now if i didnt have to move by xmas .in the near future. Q7 / A5 / or A4.
Bump your savings to near enough 4K...BMW 320i Coupe, Auto, Triptronic, Paddle shift...1ccb8bcfade4f2d7a81a6bb3e8bbde22.jpg3cc3418bb25d36a9bf123242bdfa73c5.jpg3c40615e1dad7eb3b17cb545a0479000.jpg

between a range sport, gallardo n r8dnt liek the drug dealer connotations that go with the r8 n range sport doe
lol since when fam?
i think your probably got it mistaking about youts renting them for a couple of days.i bet you seen the WHITE R8 with some ethnic driving it yeh?some breh hires that out to everyone

Guest Flava Dave
lol since when fam?
i think your probably got it mistaking about youts renting them for a couple of days.i bet you seen the WHITE R8 with some ethnic driving it yeh?some breh hires that out to everyone
na it was silvern even if they're hirin itthere still givin that whip the stigma

Type R Honda Civic. Either the current version or the previous version. Love em.Current Model:honda-civic-type-r-2006-2.jpgOld Model:2002%20Honda%20Civic%20Type-R.jpgBut on top gear recently they said the new model isn't great to drive. Old Model is looking good and typically goes for abot £6k-£8k. I'm thinking about it but I know petrol would cost too much

Type R Honda Civic. Either the current version or the previous version. Love em.Current Model:honda-civic-type-r-2006-2.jpgOld Model:2002%20Honda%20Civic%20Type-R.jpgBut on top gear recently they said the new model isn't great to drive. Old Model is looking good and typically goes for abot £6k-£8k. I'm thinking about it but I know petrol would cost too much
i would LOVE that car right nowinsurance is a f*cker.they only insure mostly 23/24's and up for type r from what i seen