the best physical feeling

Frank White

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the feeling u get on a rollercoaster when it gets to its highest point and u can see the sky then it drops >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________ frist sip of a cold drink on a hot day warm bed on a cold daythe feeling just after you have stretched when your tired
plus taking a good solid sh*t

I like that moment when im in bed and just about to fall asleep. the most relaxed i could ever be.i like hugs, my dad and my nan are the best for thisi like people playing with my hair. it really relaxes me. my friend used to sit for hours doing plaites and thatand when you have a dirty hangover, and you get up and get into a nice warm shower

After a long f*ckin day, getting in yr yard and putting on house clothesthe relief is f*ckin beautiful.
thiss is a big 1 tbhhouse clothes>>>____throwing on 1 of those t-shirts that r extra comfortable for some reasonbussin a sh*t and feelin completely empty afterwards>>>>>__the best sh*t ive had was when i ran home from college to sh*tbroke the buttons on my shirt in the processshiting naked>_soz it needs to be said the feelin when u 1st enter p*ssy and u get this feeling that everything is right in the world.head massages are greatfirst bite on yr portion of grilled peking dumplings

for me.....sneezing. I could sneeze all f*ck*ng day, i love it
u may aswell switch lives with meive been sneezin non stop since morning
No joke mans envious.. I had one of those bredrins who used to sneeze like religion.Never the 1,2 or 3.. my man buss a clean 14/15 one time i was so jealous.The tingly light headed feeling >>>>>>>> Class A's

waking up at 7 in the morning completely dehydrated from the night before's drinking, goin to the fridge and getttin an ice cold carton of Cranberry Juice to take back to bed.drifting in to lucidity from an awake but massively sleep deprived statefirst cold beer at the end of the daywhen they waiter puts them poppadums and dips down infront of you in the curry housebumping into an old friend you do actually have time for

Guest ChoccyLog
hugs are a big one stilldem ones where u jus feel all snug an safe
Strong c/s, bare comfortingI also LOVE snuggling :wub:
bumping into an old friend you do actually have time for
DefinitelyI always find myself thinking 'we should do this more often' after one of those encountersOne more thingwhen I was little, in the winter when ever we got back from somewhere late at night and it was really cold, my dad would lift up my duvet and iron the bedsheets on a low heat before I got into bed. Used to feel so nice. :)