anger

Angelo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a d*ckhead for f*ck*ng man over then coming and talking about it online tbh.
still
SHUT UPdirty slag
sheeezman could feel the anger through the copper wires that deliver my broadband
LOLthat was uncalled for still tho..anyhoo.. marlon you should have phoned someone instead of posting because you just admitted you assalted someone... i'm sure he knows now anyways..
GHANDI ONCE SAID AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE BLIND
I like that quote. But then again i'm like a hippie & most people beg to differ..

You are a d*ckhead for f*ck*ng man over then coming and talking about it online tbh.
still
SHUT UPdirty slag
pardon?
yur attitude grates mei've seen pictures of youand no offence, but you should be that girl that is super nice to everyone
tbh i dont care what you think of my attitude, or what u think about how i lookive seen pictures of uan u cant talk, any rebore goddazlook at ur head shape thobloody foolAND ur a p*ssy-ou can see that ive quoted a nex person, so if u got a problem with the content of the post why did u jus decide to attack medont u ever in ur life address me in this way again, c*nt

still
SHUT UPdirty slag
pardon?
yur attitude grates mei've seen pictures of youand no offence, but you should be that girl that is super nice to everyone
tbh i dont care what you think of my attitude, or what u think about how i lookive seen pictures of uan u cant talk, any rebore goddazlook at ur head shape thobloody foolAND ur a p*ssy-ou can see that ive quoted a nex person, so if u got a problem with the content of the post why did u jus decide to attack medont u ever in ur life address me in this way again, c*nt
9sorryhurtfeelingsje8.jpg

still
SHUT UPdirty slag
pardon?
:D had to quote u again for the highlighted barswhat u said and the way u said it, is enough alone to write an essaythe last bar actually had me laughing out loud. dn't let your over masculine bone structure fool you into thinking your a manlolsilly c*nt

masculine bone structure u knoreally dnt kno what pics u bin lookin atjus sekkle buttersglass houses, u kno how it goes
allow comin from this angle, cuz it won't workif i'm not your flavour.... coolbut u are actually uglybare skinny and scruffy lookin..... like a homeless dogu aint nearly nice enough to pull of the "natural" look u got goin onput on some bloody make up every now and againthen u come with some stank attitude, know nuff girls like ume and mine call yur type dark raverscuz only in the darkness of the rave will u get approached... light dn't love youthe sad part is u dn't even have personality to fall back on, bare 2 dimensional and SMH at any girl over the age of 19 that still says stuff like "look at your head shape though" and "p*ssy-o" where did u get your masters from again?boi, i could go on and onin the furture know your position init, and take the L from early

masculine bone structure u knoreally dnt kno what pics u bin lookin atjus sekkle buttersglass houses, u kno how it goes
allow comin from this angle, cuz it won't workif i'm not your flavour.... coolbut u are actually uglybare skinny and scruffy lookin..... like a homeless dogu aint nearly nice enough to pull of the "natural" look u got goin onput on some bloody make up every now and againthen u come with some stank attitude, know nuff girls like ume and mine call yur type dark raverscuz only in the darkness of the rave will u get approached... light dn't love youthe sad part is u dn't even have personality to fall back on, bare 2 dimensional and SMH at any girl over the age of 19 that still says stuff like "look at your head shape though" and "p*ssy-o" where did u get your masters from again?boi, i could go on and onin the furture know your position init, and take the L from early
Hiroshima.jpg

Some people here need some re education about the vulnerability of the female mind. Some women find a violent partner sexy, YES i have heard this with my own ears. Some women are fully capable of upping and leaving a man after such a situation but they go back and usually START sh*t WITH THE MAN that leads to the same result. You should stay out of it physically, let the authorities deal with it bro.for example:Man is arguing with woman on road, woman raises voice, argument intensifies, woman insults mans ego to the point of obliteration and public humiliation, man grabs womans arms and shakes her while shouting, woman hits man, man reacts with a hefty right hook which luckily doesn't K.O the woman. Good Samaritan male enters to save the woman and proceeds to hit the male, now the woman is defending her man and proceeds to hit good Samaritan, 2 vs 1 now, police get involved and under mans instruction woman tells police "me and my husband were arguing and he accidentally hit me while expressing himself with his hands, this stranger attacked him etcwhos f*cked.....YOU**NOT ALL CASES**

Hiroshima.jpg
more like NoCountry_502.jpgi get alot more violenteri swear to God i'm like; what i wouldn't do for a shotgun silencer.

ur butters, im noti've got a degree, you havntim doin a masters, your noti went to an excellent uni, u neverim at an even better one, ur notin 2 yrs time, im gna have a high payin fantastic job, you wontits a joke u actually talkin about my looks, like i said i dont care what you think, you are any punk tryin to get a few lols an cosigns over f*ckriesjus cos ur girls pretty dont mean ur anything, bare ugly man with nice gyal, well done on ur one achievement in lifehow can u get so upset over somebody's attitude on a forum, that jus makes u sad :(i have a life, you dontyou wastemanyou need to know ur place, an jus fall back :D

Hiroshima.jpg
Light don't love you...
My f*ckin' nights,
mw9pbs.gif

Oh dear God, El Kapitan destroyed over & over in 1 post!!Let me reload the highlights of the post

kdfjjkdfddfdfddSickest post on Vip2.. "puts in sig*

ur butters, im noti've got a degree, you havntim doin a masters, your noti went to an excellent uni, u neverim at an even better one, ur notin 2 yrs time, im gna have a high payin fantastic job, you wontits a joke u actually talkin about my looks, like i said i dont care what you think, you are any punk tryin to get a few lols an cosigns over f*ckriesjus cos ur girls pretty dont mean ur anything, bare ugly man with nice gyal, well done on ur one achievement in lifehow can u get so upset over somebody's attitude on a forum, that jus makes u sad :(i have a life, you dontyou wastemanyou need to know ur place, an jus fall back :D
:lol:u really do not know who your talking to, do uit is actually funny how bad u got it twistedbut i'll allow the VERY poorly aimed shots you just fired cause your upseti know what uni you went to, and i know what uni I go toi dn't even wanna come of snobbish so i'll just leave it there

why is it that mad black women always use their achievements when they are backed in a cornerlol at using a masters to try and belittle ANYBODY like that defines characterinfact lol at even hypin anything on a forum for validation its bait that when you do this you hold NO WEIGHT to anyone in person and your forever a female that is in the friends zone even to foreign men from overseas.