eatin on road

Frank White

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who knows about chips in pitta with cheese? the perfect "on road" parcel of munch, tastes sooo good!
omgsoooooo deliciouschip in pitta WITH curry sauceonly eatable at a table for me im afraid
got bare excited when i read the first bit, then i saw only at a table. dissapointed.Good to see a few ppl agree with my choice of grub!

My friend was telling me today how some woman on the piccadilly line this morning was munching into a whole grapefruit on her own, with a banana, apple and orange on her lap too.Seriously, some ppl take it too far. The most i eat out is chicken n chips..even that im not too keen on. I usually wait till i get home.

lol, 30p! westgate kebabs in canterbury tried chargin my 50p for a bit of cheese on my chips once, i was like f*ck off! but then i saw they had humous and i said "i've never had that before, wot does it taste like?" so they gave me sum for free, but i had lied! hahahaha!!!!! dun no the blags.

My friend was telling me today how some woman on the piccadilly line this morning was munching into a whole grapefruit on her own, with a banana, apple and orange on her lap too.Seriously, some ppl take it too far. The most i eat out is chicken n chips..even that im not too keen on. I usually wait till i get home.
Fruit salad on the tube. That's live.

this is a minor like rsonit's last victimearly mornin durin college n that i would put milk n serial in a plastic bowl and plastic spoonyam that on the way to collage
done this a few times too.but it was them mini variety box, iwud jst buy some milk frm shop and pour it in the plasticother commuters lookin at me like wtf