In the spirit of these random threads

ReZiW

anywhere rlei did used to agree with the half way down on the left till i saw someone get a hefty punch to the back of their head back in skool days from sum1 gettin up from sittin at the back and slyly moving up to a couple of seats behind someone. u dont really notice someone walking up the bus who is behind u unless 1 of 2 things happens, you hear them or you see them. unless u look to your right majority of the time you aint seeing them till they are like 1 seat behind you. would hear them most likely but not wen bus is loud or u got music playing. obviously unlikely to happen tho unless u get a bus with mad people on it all the time. if theres the whole top deck empty i tend to just drift then randomly choose a seat for some reason. also lol @ gettin trapped on a bus, never

Where ever there's a spare seat.
How can some people get on and sit next to you when thers spare seats its like their breaking this un written rule. If there s spare seats you dont sit on the same seat as someone fss :angry:
...It's public transport mate. Are you gonna tell that hench polish guy to move back a row?That's why people drive cars. You should get one too. That way you can choose who sits next to you.

If the bus is relatively empty it's middlish bottom deck on left or right.Please don't sit next to me if there are bare other empty seats.Please.
I've never understood why people do this.I'll never forget the time I was around 13/14 coming from Brixton and was upstairs at the front by myself this f-ing wasteman decides he wants to sit right behind me in my neckback. I was shook, lol. Turns out he's a known female stalker/harrasser(i kno its nt a word) in da ends. ttkk!

if the bus aint rammed to the back an tickets aint been sold out for weeks i'll sit at the back in the center so i can stretch my legs down the isle... if the bus is full i'll sit in the old ppl chairs at the front were the seats are single and have space between them.... i hate it when unknown a and b try sit on mans lap.. f*ck OFF out my zone enit

Depends on the bus and where I got on. 31 bus I always go straight tot the top and sit at the back left hand side. ANy other bus I may go upstairs but I will stay near the middle preferably on the left hand side. Other than that wherever there's a spare seat.

always always sit towards the middle on the left hand sidejus behind where the stairs are, optimum position if someone mad gets on the bus, they usually go straight to the back, that way if i sense something bad gna happen i jus slip down the stairs on a sly flexsit at the back u are gettin trappedsit infront of the stairs, cant see who is gettin on, could get tumped in the back of ur head all unawaressit on the right behind the stairs, in the line of site of the person as the hit the top deck, trapped
:lol: :lol: the Logics are alot. Its all true still.
moving like some criminal