FIFA 09 - PES2009

Mr. Gayle

how is the movement and gameplay in Pro superior to Fifa? the way im just seeing bare talk and no examples im saying this because me being a serious player of both games i dont see itonce again, no sarcasm. serious post
gameplay has always been better on pro if u cant see that u need to allow it

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then that's just you hating at the fact i am a fan of Pro. Your going on like i didn't go out and part with £40 to get FIFA. And i stated everything i think FIFA bought good to the table, 10v10, the amount of Game options, Liscences, Superior Graphics to PES and atmosphere. But why am i gonna lie to myself or anyone else that the Gameplay in my oppinion is not up to scratch, enhancing the speed of which players react would help a lot.
lol not atall i dont care who prefers pro tbh, if i was hating the fact ur a pro fan i woulda just said pros sh*t if u think otherwise ur clueless but i didnt because on numerous occasions iv stated its preference. as i said dont matter, theres only a few ppl i see say the gameplay isnt good anyway. they all seem to be huge pro fans, the same probably goes for a few fifa fans thinking the pro gameplay isnt great. preference. and i seem to play the game at pace and cut teams apart dont see why other ppl cant.

PODCAST 047 - Almost ThereThe two man team are back in this week’s podcast discussing all their thoughts on the demo, latest news, images and comparisons to Fifa!MP3- CD QualityAvailable exclusively first via the iTunes Store (Search: WINNING ELEVEN BLOG).http://www.zshare.net/audio/200976230003cefe/Leaves us with some comments,WENB Team
This is a good listenTalks about some of the differences between the gameplay

I'm with Gambino on that one. There has been countless times where i've seen the pass, already pressed the button but the time he kicks the ball i get tackled and i get moaned at.
I cant co sign this enuff has happened when im through on goal the keeper has taken me out because the response time is slow.
One of the main reasons I don't play Fifa.

PODCAST 047 - Almost ThereThe two man team are back in this week’s podcast discussing all their thoughts on the demo, latest news, images and comparisons to Fifa!MP3- CD QualityAvailable exclusively first via the iTunes Store (Search: WINNING ELEVEN BLOG).http://www.zshare.net/audio/200976230003cefe/Leaves us with some comments,WENB Team
Yeh good listen.Agree with most of it - it was a touch choice this year but Pro is the one. And where he says Konami have played their get out of jail card with a PS2 version this year, and if they do it again next year everyones gonna switch to Fifa.But where he suggests that arm chair football fans who watch MOTD prefer Pro to people who watch live games prefer Fifa is utter bollocks.my mate rented fifa on the 360 on friday, played it for about 4 hours, it's good but i just gonna stick with Pro, d-pad is a big plus for pro too.like they say on the podcast though, next year if EA pushes it forward again, and Pro standsstill with another ps2 version then i'll be switching over, cos its close right now.

Yeh good listen.Agree with most of it - it was a touch choice this year but Pro is the one. And where he says Konami have played their get out of jail card with a PS2 version this year, and if they do it again next year everyones gonna switch to Fifa.But where he suggests that arm chair football fans who watch MOTD prefer Pro to people who watch live games prefer Fifa is utter bollocks.my mate rented fifa on the 360 on friday, played it for about 4 hours, it's good but i just gonna stick with Pro, d-pad is a big plus for pro too.like they say on the podcast though, next year if EA pushes it forward again, and Pro standsstill with another ps2 version then i'll be switching over, cos its close right now.
u can use this on fifa apparently, can change the controls to what u want i still dont get how ppl use that for football games

Played both and was blown away by neither.FIFA as I expected looks the part but I don't care if the players are wearing Donnay T-shirts if the game play is on point. Some man love the whole official look of FIFA and that's what wins them over but its a desirable to me rather than a necessity. The game is too slow and all this joga bonito sh*t is not for me. FIFA have gone all out with the Be a pro mode and 10v10 online, news bulletins etc but I think they should have dedicated the time spent to improving the gameplay.Pro is not like an arcade game this year, the pace is much slower and its much more difficult to open teams up. The people saying their dribbling straight through teams must be playing on a low difficulty and if they're not I'd like to see some vids. The chants on Pro are crap from what I've heard so far and the sound for the kicking of the ball is shocking but the feature to upload your own chants is a nice feature.

Game Settings>>Advanced>>Match>>Game SpeedFifa does feel better when you change the speed form normal to fast but I still get pissed off in certain situations where the response time is too slow when I press the buttons. Maybe once I get the game and play it more often I'll get used to it and it will be less of a problem.

Now normally I dont do this but errrr...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">This has seriously made me think about taking another look at Fifa tbh

Now normally I dont do this but errrr...
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">This has seriously made me think about taking another look at Fifa tbh
tricks in the game are dirt. the hype if u catch someone out with a hocus pocus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tricks in the game are dirt. the hype if u catch someone out with a hocus pocus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The hype if your doing kick ups... and then someone tries to tackle you... but you flick the ball over your head... and then they end up bumping into you and falling on their back... Who fell over that day tho? People need to own up.

The hype if your doing kick ups... and then someone tries to tackle you... but you flick the ball over your head... and then they end up bumping into you and falling on their back... Who fell over that day tho? People need to own up.
Think that was me still.

Think that was me still.
rnhitrnsriarigjeimgANd then conceded a penalty with the following run LOL.I need to cop a DVD recorder for them moments.