Resistance 2

jcee

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sluggish at the start coz the sensitivity is too lowAlso its bugged some people dont die.. happend to a mate his screen was red but no1 could kill him (even me shooting him 4 5 mins)I think the game is good though.. competetive games sometimes seem to go on for ever and co-op is a tad repetitive at times but it is a betaThe fact that you and a friend can play co-op/competetive online and offline will probably sway me into buying it though

sick im gonna get bare codes to sell on ebay
arghh theyre f*ckin liarssays they were gone in 15 mins , i tried gettin one it was put on hold or some sh*tthen i go on my laptop to try get a next one said theyre all goneall this within am inute of the keys going live f*ck IGN
LOLZ :lol:what happens when you break one of the 10 commandmentsgreed is not cool my yute

playin co-op mode is sick
Dun know. Actually. Very. Sicklol @ it taking like 8 man (3 medic/2special op/3 soldier) about 10 mins to defeat one of the Titan Overseers.
LOL dem massive aliens with the fireball firin guns?sat there for a good 15 minits yesterday killin one of them every1s jus dere constantly firin n the health bar is hardly movinn big up them pricks who r dead so u heal them, n then u die due 2 standin there healin them n they run off n leave u there

Dun know. Actually. Very. Sicklol @ it taking like 8 man (3 medic/2special op/3 soldier) about 10 mins to defeat one of the Titan Overseers.
LOL dem massive aliens with the fireball firin guns?sat there for a good 15 minits yesterday killin one of them every1s jus dere constantly firin n the health bar is hardly movinn big up them pricks who r dead so u heal them, n then u die due 2 standin there healin them n they run off n leave u there
taken man for peewee

taken man for peewee
lmao peeweee >>>>>