have u ever hit a girl be4

o-guy

nahhh nahh nahhhhhhhhhhhhhi aint havin thisthis chi chi battyman CANNOT spit in this blackmans face cos he said "its jus a painting" llow that for an excuseand other man coming up in his face sayin " ITS OUT OF ORDER SQUARING UP TO A GIRL"i beg they bring an instant reply to BB and clearly see that he was chattin 2 some other breh, tellin that girl that hes not talkin 2 her.if that was me (mohammed) that batty wud have been buried 6 feet on live tv.i remember hearin bout this but never saw this.too deepand i kno bb finished along time ago lolandon note, i wud hit a girl if they crossed me, thinking they are invisible and imunne to a beatin cos they have a pummy. No.You cannot cross the line and take a man for a fool.and if i was in teh wrong and i got hit , i wud take it, without retaliaion. (only if i was in the wrong tho)lolzz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nahhh nahh nahhhhhhhhhhhhhi aint havin thisthis chi chi battyman CANNOT spit in this blackmans face cos he said "its jus a painting" llow that for an excuseand other man coming up in his face sayin " ITS OUT OF ORDER SQUARING UP TO A GIRL"i beg they bring an instant reply to BB and clearly see that he was chattin 2 some other breh, tellin that girl that hes not talkin 2 her.if that was me (mohammed) that batty wud have been buried 6 feet on live tv.i remember hearin bout this but never saw this.too deepand i kno bb finished along time ago lolandon note, i wud hit a girl if they crossed me, thinking they are invisible and imunne to a beatin cos they have a pummy. No.You cannot cross the line and take a man for a fool.and if i was in teh wrong and i got hit , i wud take it, without retaliaion. (only if i was in the wrong tho)lolzz

remember one girl that spat in my face and i threw her clothes in the passage OUTSIDE in the cold so she had to get changed outside NAKED watching her cry was sweat pleasure loland id do it again 10 times over i didnt hit her cos at that stage i didnt want to or have to the other time i did so i did but that was a different girl and a diffferent situation.

Ex jus text me sayin some breh try hit herI can actually feel my blood boilinglives in my ends aswellIm gonna shoot him in his face
Allow it.She only text you that to get a reaction.
4real. Ask the drama queen what she done 1st before lettin your blood get 2 boiling point. I in no way condone slappin women. Slappin stupid drama queen-fone-every-guy-you-know-every-time-u-get-in-drama-had-about-5-"miscarriages"-when-theyve-never-been-pregnant-been-"raped"-7-times-dont-trust-guys-coz-"ive been hurt 2 many times"-sloshes on the other hand...Its a closed fist thing tbh

Ex jus text me sayin some breh try hit herI can actually feel my blood boilinglives in my ends aswellIm gonna shoot him in his face
4real. Ask the drama queen what she done 1st before lettin your blood get 2 boiling point. I in no way condone slappin women. Slappin stupid drama queen-fone-every-guy-you-know-every-time-u-get-in-drama-had-about-5-"miscarriages"-when-theyve-never-been-pregnant-been-"raped"-7-times-dont-trust-guys-coz-"ive been hurt 2 many times"-sloshes on the other hand...Its a closed fist thing tbh
Strong co-sizzle

LOOL love this guy/girlNo Homeo

Guest Brother Mouzone
LOOL love this guy/girlNo Homeo
:/As if I'm THAT guyPutting the save-a-ho cape on as soon as I detect a whiff of pussyNever that, I aint that guy and she isn't that girlDoesn't anyway matter now, its done

i've never hit a girl in anger but....there is a girl that i rough up on the regs for jokes (play fight thing). When we do it on the Tube some peoples faces are kinda gobsmacked. There are times when we'll be reading the paper then i'll just grab her throat out of nowhere and choke her.

Guest Brother Mouzone
i've never hit a girl in anger but....there is a girl that i rough up on the regs for jokes (play fight thing). When we do it on the Tube some peoples faces are kinda gobsmacked. There are times when we'll be reading the paper then i'll just grab her throat out of nowhere and choke her.
1. LMAO, well done player, gottta keep that bitch on her toes2. If you havent slammed this girl already, she very desparately wants you do, probably a freak aswell with this choking sh*t.

A MAN SHOULDN'T HIT A GIRL... YOU'RE MEN YOU A SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO COMAND RESPECT WITHOUT FISTSMEN ARE NATURALLY STRONGER..
im guessing from this post you dont but alot of girls tend to take sh*t too far BECAUSE they think nothing will happen as a consequence of their actions.
LMFAO the way im creasin @ the choking piece, some spontaneous choke hold in the middle of a casual newspaper reading session.

got one girl i dragged up in my yard a while back all now sending me emails about "you didnt even say sorry"its bait even after i dealt with her she wanted me back i basically told her step off and now she is saying i hope ya girl gives you an std and brings guys to ya house to kill you :D women scorned >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> women with no options >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> women that wanna come back cos nothing better is out there for them

I remember one time i was out sum rave in luton and sum stupid drunk bosh kept hitting my crisp white hat off my headTold her to stop she carried on, Grabbed her and started to shake her (didnt wanna box her down cus shes drunk) As i was shaking her she tripped backwards and licked her head on a car, Was OUT COLDBare man see what happened from across the road and approached me on sum hype, Went in to devilish mode and they started bredding man like "yea would have done that aswell"A next time bopping thru luton late friday night bare drunk tarts one jus starts chattin sh*t to me and my boys thought f*ck it is a hype, see her Later on sittin on the stairs of sum club she continues to chat sh*t, Spat the dirtiest green flem in her face, then my bredrin splashed fanta zero in her boat while we all chanted "cancel that bitch"Great DaysCrazy Fridays in Luton >>>>>>>

i found out yesterday concernin some family friendsthe wife punched the husband while he was sleepin, in his testicles, she either tumped him or stamped on ithe boxed herbut i duno how u can ever be asleep in the same room as that person ever again

got one girl i dragged up in my yard a while back all now sending me emails about "you didnt even say sorry"its bait even after i dealt with her she wanted me back i basically told her step off and now she is saying i hope ya girl gives you an std and brings guys to ya house to kill you :D women scorned >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> women with no options >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> women that wanna come back cos nothing better is out there for them
lmao