Xbox Experience

Tee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can also delete games you have 0 gamerscore in from your games list.
good need to delete the sh*t games ppl played on my xbox
4 REAL
TRUSSbut how do i do thisedit:
Press the Xbox 360– guide button, navigate left to the games section and choose Achievements. From here choose the game with zero gamerscore you want to remove and press X (Delete Game History.)

you can also delete games you have 0 gamerscore in from your games list.
good need to delete the sh*t games ppl played on my xbox
4 REAL
TRUSSbut how do i do thisedit:
Press the Xbox 360– guide button, navigate left to the games section and choose Achievements. From here choose the game with zero gamerscore you want to remove and press X (Delete Game History.)
SAFE need to do this in a bit

This dashboard is sick but when someone comes online you can't press the green x button when someone comes online it sends you to the menu instead of their profile meaning that you have to go through friends to invite someone its f*ck*ng gay.
i'm happy they stopped this as when i tried to check a message and one or 2 people signed in it would take me there profile etc. it hardly happened but wen it did was annoying.

New Avatar fashions planned every two weeks for six monthsSpeaking to VG247, Xbox Live product unit manager Jerry Johnson has confirmed that Avatar clothing will be constantly streaming onto the New Xbox Experience for the next half a year.“We’re going to be continually releasing and unlocking clothes for the next six months,” he said. “They’ll be coming out in theme packs.”

New Avatar fashions planned every two weeks for six monthsSpeaking to VG247, Xbox Live product unit manager Jerry Johnson has confirmed that Avatar clothing will be constantly streaming onto the New Xbox Experience for the next half a year.“We’re going to be continually releasing and unlocking clothes for the next six months,” he said. “They’ll be coming out in theme packs.”
cool.. aslong as its free

This dashboard is sick but when someone comes online you can't press the green x button when someone comes online it sends you to the menu instead of their profile meaning that you have to go through friends to invite someone its f*ck*ng gay.
i'm happy they stopped this as when i tried to check a message and one or 2 people signed in it would take me there profile etc. it hardly happened but wen it did was annoying.
Nah llow it. Having to go through the whole menu now takes a lot longer then when that happened once in a while.

face off what u sayig on gearsid invite u to a game but all u ever do is gearsnot really sure if u cud hit a human but yer
this feel like sendageim decent i guess im better at rainbow six still but im more a fan of playing horde i dont like player matches simply cos if i die i have to WAIT for the match to end and i aint feeling that.currently on wave 20