OK I have decided to give up smoking,

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too keep u occupied, try some chewwwwin gum or get some lollipops everynow n thenbuss sum old skool garage n skank out , keep u goin for a bit init
Oi ooooiiiiii!!!!!!
make a garage mix famwith a couple banghers like that 1
u mean them old skool 2 step ones that u sing along to at the top of ur voice when no one else is around? soon come.

too keep u occupied, try some chewwwwin gum or get some lollipops everynow n thenbuss sum old skool garage n skank out , keep u goin for a bit init
Oi ooooiiiiii!!!!!!
make a garage mix famwith a couple banghers like that 1
u mean them old skool 2 step ones that u sing along to at the top of ur voice when no one else is around? soon come.
yh yhlook forward to it. no homo.

start smoking weed tbh
ye basically. lolnah but seriously if u wanna stop smokin and fix up ur health, just go cold turkey and stick it out.ive never been addicted to fags, but i think over the years ive become more succeptable to nicotine. like the odd occassions ive felt to smoke a fag become more frequent but they are still odd occasions.but ye cold turkey man. believe in the will power.

some bitch told me she quit today cos shes chewing nicotine gumsquashed that hype"well u havent quit have u, ur still taking in a addictive substance, therefore ur habit hasnt gone...its prolly worse becuase nwo u have developed another habit form it, so u ahvent really stopped a htign ur still addicted....well done tho"

some bitch told me she quit today cos shes chewing nicotine gumsquashed that hype"well u havent quit have u, ur still taking in a addictive substance, therefore ur habit hasnt gone...its prolly worse becuase nwo u have developed another habit form it, so u ahvent really stopped a htign ur still addicted....well done tho"
wtfhow did u destroy that word/ wtf seazy meng

serious question whats so hard about giving up smoking. I dont smoke but all the ppl i know that smoke seem to find it hard because most of their friends smoke so when they are out they just end up smoking. alot of ppl i ask cant even answer, aint it just willpower ?
When I started smoking I was like baaah I can quit this tomorrow, I told myself that everyday for a couple years until I realised my body had got addicited to nicotine, by then it was more than just willpower, matter of addiction I couldn't rid. It's weird you wouldn't understand unles you're a smoker I don't think. It's like a mild illness and smokings the medicine.Mainly now it's the cravings, there are certain times I smoke - straight after eating is the one but that's the the one that's most difficult. I can go majority of the day without smoking but put a massive plate of food in front of me and once it's been murked I'll be lighting up a fag, almost as if my digestive systems got used to smoking helping to digest food.

serious question whats so hard about giving up smoking. I dont smoke but all the ppl i know that smoke seem to find it hard because most of their friends smoke so when they are out they just end up smoking. alot of ppl i ask cant even answer, aint it just willpower ?
When I started smoking I was like baaah I can quit this tomorrow, I told myself that everyday for a couple years until I realised my body had got addicited to nicotine, by then it was more than just willpower, matter of addiction I couldn't rid. It's weird you wouldn't understand unles you're a smoker I don't think. It's like a mild illness and smokings the medicine.Mainly now it's the cravings, there are certain times I smoke - straight after eating is the one but that's the the one that's most difficult. I can go majority of the day without smoking but put a massive plate of food in front of me and once it's been murked I'll be lighting up a fag, almost as if my digestive systems got used to smoking helping to digest food.
yeah i reckon this is true, alot of ppl say this. yeah i see what u mean, once you do something alot you get used to it and it becomes the norm.