Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

f.a.o of mc's on the forum

You mc guy's I should be getting a new show on axe fm in the next few weeks, still in the middle of talking but its likely to be 2 till 4 on Sunday afternoons or Tuesday evenings 6 till 8 not 100% confirmed. Looking to push the show through free downloads through myspace, facebook, give out some free cd's at dances try and get a little cult following going etc So yeah if you spray bars are good contact me about jumping on the show, ego, Tony black, mike glorious, mizchif, chaser d-structo (even though i heard u dont mc no more) anyone else you on itif ur a producer you have any beats send me stuff alsoMad VybezP.Soh yeah someone from here texted my phone asking about the video footage from underground express that was goliath's boy filming not sure what going on with that footage if its going on a dvd etc I need to contact him

I would bless your show but Sunday's 2-4 is Sunday dinner time. Cant ramp with my belly on that day 'cause mi might get ignorant. Tuesday is Champions League or watching y. y. Ars3nal get beaten in the Milk CupGd luk doe

never knew u had bars would need to here you spit but yeah if your on point i dont see why there should be a problem

listened to sirus and bandit sound alright still just a matter of getting everything confirmed been trying to get through again but phones going voicemail gonna try and go for the tuesday night 6 til 8

Planning to get back into making beats on a regs after I sort out my school work properly, will hook up some instros.

listened to sirus and bandit sound alright still just a matter of getting everything confirmed been trying to get through again but phones going voicemail gonna try and go for the tuesday night 6 til 8
yeh they arent that bad aliewhen i see em will give them tha low down n see wahgweezy

www.myspace.com/mrcrashbangwww.myspace.com/caniartistwww.myspace.com/shifmangmwww.myspace.com/merkyacethe mandem i'll be bringing if your doing this ting properly...

**walks in.. does 180....abe simpsons.gif here**
every unknown mc sounds the same nowadays or like boog remixes of known mc's.
c/sSoon as this swagger malarky kicked in and everyone remixing flows i backed out.just kept it productiong...which i aint done ina bit.