The New Car Safety Advert

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

Funnily enought today i learnt that there was one advert on t.v which showed a man in a coffin laughing a joking after he had been killed in a road accident and the company aired this advert and it caused up roar with people who had family members die in a car crash, under the ASA (advertising standerds act) they was sued for causing disrepute and offence material

Guest LucaPiano

abc123,you clearly do not understand that organisations can NOT make graphic adverts if they are deemed to be offensive. Now you can have those adverts on smoking which are a little bit graphic but I doubt many people in this country would be offended by them, have you had anyone close to you die from smoking? on the other hand graphic scenes of car crash's although it may seem the best way to grab the attention of its audience you have to bare in mind thousands apon thousands of people are affected by car crashes and organisations can face close scrutiney and possible fines from the government.

Guest DN Braund

i feel odd when i dnt have my seatbelt onvery oddi learnt from an early age to wear one_______>>>>>>>> black women drivingman used to get flung around like a used condom

Goood advert. It's giving people the full facts.Adults and kids alike are stupid. Wearing a seatbelt is a simple act that take 5secs to complete but people don't do it.Some people are dumb enough to think the only crashes that can kill are the ones wear you can go flying through the windscreen. This ad shows it is not the case.Also for the youts it's good. Let them see this and be traumatized so they won't kick up a fuss about putting their seatbelt on.

Also past adverts have been far more graphic than this.The one with the little blonde girl that comes back to life comes to mind.

Its old but that advert Brems talking about (I hope its the same one im on abat) is SICK. For me anyway.
didnt catch my attention like this one but maybe because it comes on pretty much all the time
what about that one set in a pub.Dude looks at a women then blam!I remember the first time, I watched it I was surprised.

I just realised a seatbelt has actually saved my lifeMe and my bredrin must have been runnin joke on the way to bicester one time about that mental driving advert where the brehs sitting behind his mum car crashes and he kills her cos he aint wearin his seatbeltI was like theres no point me putting my seatbelt on cos this fat bastard at the back is gonna crush me if we crashFat bastard in the back was like I've got my seatbelt on I was like rahLong story short on the way back I jump in the back of the car cos im tired from shopping an want to get some z's in before we get back to the endzPut my seatbelt on cos my fat bredrin did when he was in the back on the way thereSo im asleep now havin some random dream, party vibes bare gyal etc2 2's I hear tires screechingWake up look aroundOur whip is out of control BLOWING towards some stationary VW beetleThen BANGWe hit itBAAAARE whiplashGot out the car and looked at the damageWhole front of my dargs whip got pushed backIf I never put my seatbelt on before I went sleep I would have blaitantly got thrown across the north circs like a bean bag cashj