Just got this sent @ work

Mr. Gayle

probably only me who doesnt see nutting wrong with it. ive seen many dollar photoshops of other people.if it was a naked white woman for example, you would probably laugh at it? even though it may be in bad taste, i dont think that pic is bad enough. just add it to your tally.
do u HONESTLY not see the makin him look like a minstrel thing?
minstrels were european royal court entertainers. so no, and secondly like i said its one of those things you dont really need to blow up over. he can speak to her on a level and let her know not to do it next time. as long as he doesnt forward her a sexist email next week
woteva they are called u know wot i meant u c*nt. im not sayin he should blow up but ur previous post made it like it was a MINOR and he should laugh it off or suttin.
It is a Minor, it's you people who get wound up about it that make it anything. I don't particularly find it funny, not because i think it's racist or bad or anything, just don't see much humour in it.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be more offended at the total lack of humourLOL PRESIDENT IS BLAK SO I COLORD HIS FACE BLAK ON MS PAINT, ARENT I FUNNY LOLS. AND I MADE THE BILL A 50 CENT BILL.. COS 50 CENT IS A RAPPER INIT.. WHO SI ALSO BLAK.. LOLS SEE WOT I DID THERI'm all in favour of a good racial joke (n.b., not in the workplace) but that's just abysmal. And people were actually bending enough to make it a chain e-mail, smh, the search for sentient life continues

probably only me who doesnt see nutting wrong with it. ive seen many dollar photoshops of other people.if it was a naked white woman for example, you would probably laugh at it? even though it may be in bad taste, i dont think that pic is bad enough. just add it to your tally.
do u HONESTLY not see the makin him look like a minstrel thing?
minstrels were european royal court entertainers. so no, and secondly like i said its one of those things you dont really need to blow up over. he can speak to her on a level and let her know not to do it next time. as long as he doesnt forward her a sexist email next week
woteva they are called u know wot i meant u c*nt. im not sayin he should blow up but ur previous post made it like it was a MINOR and he should laugh it off or suttin.
who u calling c*nt..like i sent it to you? i didnt say it was a minor did i.. i said it was in bad taste but he should think about alot of other stuff that gets passed around the office emails.. and just add it to his list of things to bring up later which can create a more convincing picture of someone trying to be racist. if thats how the person really is, it wont be the last time, but its just not enough to claim was intentionally racist. raise the matter with her and leave it at that. pennericco penis

KMTYet more irrefutable evidence that you sir...are a backwards fass.You dont need the typed words of people, who are most probably years younger than you, to realise you have to go about this through the "right channels". Use that thing enclosed within your cranium and get some results.

To be honest with you, things like this show all of us how ridiculous it is to worship skin colour.The picture of Obama on the note is a picture of a BLACK man. That is the colour black and the same colour that black people refer themselves as.Just like a picture of me being white like Casper, when I am not even white at all.I understand that the reasoning behind this image may not even represent the view that I have just put forward but I do think that nothing has 'Changed'.40-50 years ago, black people were fighting for equal rights because there seemed to be this big fascination about the president remaining as a white man and people celebrated that. Nothing has changed because people are now praising that the president of the united states is black. To me that's not change, that's just the same sh*t as if it were tit for tat.If it is true that we are supposed to hire the best man for the job regardless of race, sex, background etc. then why is it that we still seem to make race an important issue? just like the race of Obama was imperative to many black people during these elections.Then there was Dianne Abbott MP saying how 'it's great! we could see a black prime minister within the next 50 years". But why does it matter what colour the prime minister is? surely it doesn’t matter if the prime minister is black, white, pink, yellow or green, the better man for the job should get the job and race should really not be an issue at all! I can see why racism is still alive when I see things like this, it is positive discrimination and it does inconsiderately affect a whole lot of people.It just feels like we are moving in circles to me and not forward at all.

yh its true its truenuff people dont even know what obamas policies arean i wont lie, i did feel a sense of i duno, i jus felt happy like all of a sudden black people are safe in the worldbut then i feel uneasy, cos i dnt think we are safe at all

yh its true its truenuff people dont even know what obamas policies arean i wont lie, i did feel a sense of i duno, i jus felt happy like all of a sudden black people are safe in the worldbut then i feel uneasy, cos i dnt think we are safe at all
The truth is, none of us are safe.Only those with money are safe.I am white and I do not have money. Therefore, I can walk down the road and get shanked the same way.None of us are safe.

To be honest with you, things like this show all of us how ridiculous it is to worship skin colour.The picture of Obama on the note is a picture of a BLACK man. That is the colour black and the same colour that black people refer themselves as.Just like a picture of me being white like Casper, when I am not even white at all.I understand that the reasoning behind this image may not even represent the view that I have just put forward but I do think that nothing has 'Changed'.40-50 years ago, black people were fighting for equal rights because there seemed to be this big fascination about the president remaining as a white man and people celebrated that. Nothing has changed because people are now praising that the president of the united states is black. To me that's not change, that's just the same sh*t as if it were tit for tat.If it is true that we are supposed to hire the best man for the job regardless of race, sex, background etc. then why is it that we still seem to make race an important issue? just like the race of Obama was imperative to many black people during these elections.Then there was Dianne Abbott MP saying how 'it's great! we could see a black prime minister within the next 50 years". But why does it matter what colour the prime minister is? surely it doesn’t matter if the prime minister is black, white, pink, yellow or green, the better man for the job should get the job and race should really not be an issue at all! I can see why racism is still alive when I see things like this, it is positive discrimination and it does inconsiderately affect a whole lot of people.It just feels like we are moving in circles to me and not forward at all.
True talk still. Only problem I see with your post is you are talking like it's solely black people that hold race up as something to be proud of and defend. Every race/colour does. People hold up and defend countries which mean even less than skin colour does, so why is there a problem with skin? Nothing much attaches you to your country, but skin colour is personalBed Bully should complain. Its the intentions behind it, rather than the actual imageEnd of the day, youre white. White people understand race issues like men understand sexism, and rich understand the poor

To be honest with you, things like this show all of us how ridiculous it is to worship skin colour.The picture of Obama on the note is a picture of a BLACK man. That is the colour black and the same colour that black people refer themselves as.
You're missing the social aspect of it. His co-workers knew that there was a high chance of it offending him when they sent it. SURE, the picture might not be offensive at all. It may be highly hilarious. But the fact that his co-workers KNEW it could be offensive to him and still sent it is the part he should be offended about.

Guest DN Braund
Reh 10 pages of people catchin feelings over that??????????? f*ck*ng pathetic get over it, if it was something based on whites, asians or oriental people none of this forum would flinch a f*ck*ng eyelid.Anyways Silvio Berlusconi >>>>BUNGLING Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi was at the centre of controversy last night after praising Barack Obama’s SUNTAN.The gaffe-prone tycoon, 72, on a Moscow visit, said Obama was “young, handsome and tanned”. He called a German MEP a “war camp guard”. On another occasion he said the West was “superior” to Islam. He made a gunshot gesture to a journalist after a difficult question.In 2002 after meeting Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Berlusconi said: “Rasmussen is the best-looking prime minister in Europe. I’m even thinking of introducing him to my wife.”
that aint even sick or funny its jus what ppl do to make themselves seem like they have an edge about them or sutinbut they jus come off lookin even more foolishwhy not just keep it to yourself? does everyone REALLY need to know?

Anyways Silvio Berlusconi >>>>BUNGLING Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi was at the centre of controversy last night after praising Barack Obama’s SUNTAN.The gaffe-prone tycoon, 72, on a Moscow visit, said Obama was “young, handsome and tanned”. He called a German MEP a “war camp guard”. On another occasion he said the West was “superior” to Islam. He made a gunshot gesture to a journalist after a difficult question.In 2002 after meeting Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Berlusconi said: “Rasmussen is the best-looking prime minister in Europe. I’m even thinking of introducing him to my wife.”
loool!!!

Anyways Silvio Berlusconi >>>>BUNGLING Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi was at the centre of controversy last night after praising Barack Obama’s SUNTAN.The gaffe-prone tycoon, 72, on a Moscow visit, said Obama was “young, handsome and tanned”. He called a German MEP a “war camp guard”. On another occasion he said the West was “superior” to Islam. He made a gunshot gesture to a journalist after a difficult question.In 2002 after meeting Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Berlusconi said: “Rasmussen is the best-looking prime minister in Europe. I’m even thinking of introducing him to my wife.”
loool!!!