The 'Who would win in a fight' Thread

Mic Man

i would like to see a fight between penny and fear no one but Godboth guys would be standing across from each other with their hands in their pockets, dropin bars to each otherfear: "u dn't want me to draw for this thing it will KILL u bruve"penny: "nah i'm from south the thing i got in my pocket will break your bones and tear through your ligaments"fear: "nah it won't though... but MY ting will make your arms fall off"penny: "nah nah NAH... trust even though i got one hand in my pocket and my pockets quite small i got TWO oh yes TWO guns in my hand right now"fear: "..... thats not fair, i only got one"
:lol:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
DJ BMC vs Lemons
who?
the other white dudeso im guessing he just wants to see two white guys fightingdunno if thats a fetish or....?
I'd come in and dun both their e-discotheque parties tbh
Me too.But I've seen Dan Early & I reckon he could have me up.

el crap tain... less is more. that was super sh*t. so much effort and cinematronics put into it as well, but it flopped like waterworld.ur second flop is along with venom.. ur obsession to mention me everytime, i cast me out of ur mind with holy wateryou vs a mirror = mirror laughs at your boat and wins

carpe vs venomCarpe wastes no time, and immediately goes into battle formation29cbbae81a1b1dfa1baf5b0xf5.jpgluring venom in with his bright colours and excessive exposure of fleshhe begins to rock his pelvis furiously launching his stun attackthe result venom = stunnedbydimitrefxslhm5.jpgbut venom managing to put his sinfull urges behind him for the moment, snaps out of carpes allure and charges for his appoinent.an awsome and amazing battle takes placer1883463487uo7.jpgsailormoonsissyou5.jpg10 mins into this god like battlecarpes wrists begins to tire"enough is enough" squils carpe, as he reaches into his purse and pulls out his magic whistlehe blows and waits..........all of a sudden a battle cry tears through out the land" MAGIC SUNSHINE"to which carpe replys"GIRLS"ymcayt8.jpgvenom is surronded, the odds are badyet he smiles... knowing that situations like these are what his made forhe initiates his sleep attack, "i hate it when people go on about their uni", "i hate it when guys talk about their accomplishments" "i hate how smart people make me feel", "i hate how straight and successful people bring shame to my life by doing nothing more than just being there""i hate africans because their culture exposes me for the abomination that i am"the resulteveryone = afeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeacx6.pngvenom then begins to vigorously rape everyonewinner = Venom
:lol: :lol: :lol: