Some fucked situation...

Michel Kane

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You answered what you should do yourself and the reasons all in one post lol

If you do tell himHow you gonna go about it?I think you should btw
Like Sergei said, I'd have to keep it mackish. Talk to him on the level, but I wouldn't just be like ''I violated your girl''.I'd obviously explain to him, why I feel it necessary to tell him i.e. the fact she cheated with her BF with me (which was VERY easy to do, TOO easy in fact) and that she tried to use a pregnancy scare to get back at me for not wanting to be in a relationship (which I contributed to, to be fair)...
tell him, she seems like one of them chicks that like to cause trouble then not care about it asif its not he fault and everyone else should end up getting something negative from it while shes all happy gettin what she wants. f*ck endin up lookin like a snake if sh*t goes wrong and she has a tantrum

By not informing him of your past shenanigans and her infidelity issue. Would you want your boy to learn the hard way if your there to at least warn him. If hes a true G he will swallow his pride and accept the fact you hit it first a long ass time ago, and he will re evaluate his position with her now knowing she cheated on her man with you.Females and people like that in general must be reported with the uttermost precise precision.

see this is what im saying about you mike

Mike your confusing the matter with your classification of this 'bredrin' imo. When you decide/know which type of bredrin he is; proper tight, someone you chat to/roll with now & again or just one of them hello bredrins then you'll know what to do.Personally I'd just decide based on my loyalty to the bredrin or the chick. If none then say nothing.

Remember me telling you to tell him then tell him not to tell her you told him then tell her you haven't told him every time she tells you to tell her if you've told I'm and if things go pershaped dont tell tales and tell me i told u cos you didn't tell me sh*t.
Emotions will kick in at some point, infact doing any of the above is just prolonging the inevitable. It will come out.

Remember me telling you to tell him then tell him not to tell her you told him then tell her you haven't told him every time she tells you to tell her if you've told I'm and if things go pershaped dont tell tales and tell me i told u cos you didn't tell me sh*t.
Emotions will kick in at some point, infact doing any of the above is just prolonging the inevitable. It will come out.
Telling will crunch his emotions, if he's a man.

Its really sooooooo simple.
Go on then...TBH, I'm leaving it alone right now...
TF should know better still imo coz his decision has no attachments (emotional or otherwise). It's just black & white ting but I don't think it is for you Mike.TF will probably disagree & maintain it's still simple which it is for me too coz again, I too have not attachments in the slightest.