England Squad

HangTheDJ

Capello"Where The f*ck Do You Think Going Mate" Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has reported for England duty, even though his club had already ruled him out of the midweek friendly with Germany.The Reds announced that Gerrard had suffered a groin injury during the weekend clash with Bolton which would rule him out of the trip to Berlin on Wednesday.However, Fabio Capello has instructed Gerrard to report with the rest of the squad so he can be assessed by England's own medical team.Gerrard has now linked up with the party but he appears highly unlikely to make the trip.Skipper John Terry is also a major doubt with a foot injury although after a scan it was decided he should link-up with the squad.The Football Association confirmed that a decision on both players would be made on Monday.Manchester City keeper Joe Hart was ruled out of the squad on Sunday and was replaced by Paul Robinson.

cahill is class, he's gonna become an england player most definitely.wish he would of waited for first team oppertunities, as he would of been starting about a month after he left when davies got injured, and would of had alot of minutes this season due to more games. although we have carlos nowif he gets relegated this season i expect him to get a big move, would be a good addition at alot of teams in the upper region of the PL imo.although i think he wants to live up north, which is why he rejected a couple of clubs for bolton, so that limits his destinations a little

michael gray was division 1 when he played left back in svens first gamenugent the other year under mclarenwhat league was jeffers when he played? he scored on rooneys debut, 3-1 defeat to australiaand michael ricketts, he might of been in division one then, he and vassell made their debuts together and vassell scored an overhead kick v holland.walcott was argubaly a championship player too as he'd not ever wore an arsenal shirtbut this is the oddest of the lot, as mancienne only has a handful of first team apperances, although i doubt he'll play for england this wed

michael gray was division 1 when he played left back in svens first gameWernt he playing for sunderland?nugent the other year under mclarenwhat league was jeffers when he played? he scored on rooneys debut, 3-1 defeat to australiaArsenal playerand michael ricketts, he might of been in division one then, he and vassell made their debuts together and vassell scored an overhead kick v holland.he was top scorer for bolton in prem firing all cylinders...that game killed himwalcott was argubaly a championship player too as he'd not ever wore an arsenal shirtbut this is the oddest of the lot, as mancienne only has a handful of first team apperances, although i doubt he'll play for england this wedHEs come up tru the england ranks other countries do it all the time been groomed for international football

gary cahill>>>>>>>mancienne
co-signIts a joke really
SMH at statements like this.How many of you man have actually seen him play?The reason he got into the team is because he is an established U21 international, played well for QPR and was personally recommended by Pearce.I doubt he's even gonna get time to come on though.He has had 0 appearances for Chelsea as he can't get into the team ahead of Ivanovic and Alex (hopefully this will make Scolari think).Just to remind people about facts:Wally had just 20+ championship appearances before getting into Svens teamMannys had over 2+ seasons championship experience.

michael gray was division 1 when he played left back in svens first gameWernt he playing for sunderland?nugent the other year under mclarenwhat league was jeffers when he played? he scored on rooneys debut, 3-1 defeat to australiaArsenal playerand michael ricketts, he might of been in division one then, he and vassell made their debuts together and vassell scored an overhead kick v holland.he was top scorer for bolton in prem firing all cylinders...that game killed himwalcott was argubaly a championship player too as he'd not ever wore an arsenal shirtbut this is the oddest of the lot, as mancienne only has a handful of first team apperances, although i doubt he'll play for england this wedHEs come up tru the england ranks other countries do it all the time been groomed for international football
gray was defo in division 1 at the time, i'm 100% surejust did some researchsince 2000 gray, nugent and david james are the only ones to do itdunno wether more have been in the squad though

but theres a continuity in the way they do itchilellini is 23 and is a starter for juve and was playing in serie a when he got selected for 06 world cup low having to put ppl like mancienne in your squad cos stuart pierce thinks he knows whats what england u21 play some of the worst football ive ever seen

^^^^C/SPearce is a clueless c*nt and I want a real pshyco to smash his f*ck*ng face in
why you always talking bad. your a faggit and i've shown every one that when you wer shook to fight man on hyde park. This twat should be put in one of them groups innit. a new one for pussyholes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: