England Squad

HangTheDJ

Guest Sho' Evo
^^^^C/SPearce is a clueless c*nt and I want a real pshyco to smash his f*ck*ng face in
why you always talking bad. your a faggit and i've shown every one that when you wer shook to fight man on hyde park. This twat should be put in one of them groups innit. a new one for pussyholes.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^^C/SPearce is a clueless c*nt and I want a real pshyco to smash his f*ck*ng face in
why you always talking bad. your a faggit and i've shown every one that when you wer shook to fight man on hyde park. This twat should be put in one of them groups innit. a new one for pussyholes.

ROFLThem random outbursts there

GFDSFGHJ[JHHLOLOLOL

GFDSFGHJ[JHHLOLOLOL
lololdem ones derejust pick ona man

:lol:wtf
straight up you started running your mouth then backed out from a 17 year old. p*ssy movements now u say you want someone to smash someones face in. why do you talk about violence when you cant fight. anyway any friday im flexible so i beg you start somethin with me ever again. f*ck england game germany will beat them innit.

:lol:wtf
straight up you started running your mouth then backed out from a 17 year old. p*ssy movements now u say you want someone to smash someones face in. why do you talk about violence when you cant fight. anyway any friday im flexible so i beg you start somethin with me ever again. f*ck england game germany will beat them innit.
thinkingthuglife for mod/god

I don't want them all starting, but I think:Carson,Johnson, Davies, Terry, BridgeCarrick, Barry, Downing,Gabby, Bent, Youngwould be a nice team to see, mix of experience, pace and hunger.But I think we'll see:James,Johnson, Terry, Upson, Bridge,SWP, Carrick, Barry, Young,Bent, Defoe

Who see Rio and Theo's mums on Sky Sports News?
I saw Theos - LMAO.