UMA's = madness

streets.

Was out all night yday and didn't hear sh*t.But SMH @ the posts in here. Grown ass dudes on' some 'me first'/' I know something u don't know sh*t'.certain man think Vip2 is there Blog. As for the event am not surprised with the outcome. Its tradition' Most Uk urban artist will always get caught up in the culture but will never progress in the business side of things.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone's said anything yet but apparently it was some hype ting between Northstar and Mashtown....C1 got shanked in his face and is intensive care....
lolmashtown youts are mad
plus wen man knows wa gwan if it aint a ting were u could get pitched for lettin other people kno den the info shud be freely spreadlol at actin homo coz u kno wat goin on behind the scenes and dont wanna sharegirls do thathomo

London Tonight showed the pool of blood inside the venue...looked nasty!So far it's...UMF - GoneUMS - GoneUMA - GoneAny more Urban Music anythings still in existence?
Wot actually happend 2 da UMF?I swear it was prince of wales certified and sh*t!
Yea it got locked off after all that Mercston stuff

Don't know if anyone's said anything yet but apparently it was some hype ting between Northstar and Mashtown....C1 got shanked in his face and is intensive care....
lolmashtown youts are mad
plus wen man knows wa gwan if it aint a ting were u could get pitched for lettin other people kno den the info shud be freely spread
The reason why man wont come and start saying it loosly on the netCertain people are actually too affiliated Not about getting involved in SERIOUS beef cus ur chattin loosely on the net

oh... boi.also this guy is an idiothttp://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/3852...wards_violence/hotted up his whole boat....smh
Dan Baker, 28, of Redhill, was at the star-studded bash collecting an award on behalf of garage act Ndubz when violence broke out. smhthis whole ting is a d*ckhead ting straightman went to an award cermony with a 14 inch shanksomeone has been listening to to much hell rell

To be honest, that's why I steered clear from the Urban network and focused more towards Pop/Hip-Hop/Indie with my music; even though I was clearly writing urban music I just did not want to be a part of the category due to it's followers.There is too much trouble in the urban scene: underground and mainstream, we seen what happened to So Solid.Avoid all these awards and pirate shows, gigs etc. That's my advice.

When people say "Typical black people" that's gas. How can you say that when majority of the people were well behaved? This was gang sh*t
That's probably because the majority of people were mixed up of white people, Asian people and MATURE black people..Older Black people are cool!I don't even mind younger black people on an individual level. But as soon as the younger black man dem start congregating, you know one thing.. trouble!On a level. I know so many younger black people that are f*ck*ng sweet! then as soon as they meet up with MORE THAN TWO FRIENDS, a power trip comes into play and they are all of a sudden gangsters.I noticed this on the bus, especially that 188 bus topic.When a group of black youth get on, they are all loud and sh*t. As soon as friends start getting off at different stops and the group becomes smaller, the levels drop. Then there is one or two people left and it is silence.True stories.

When people say "Typical black people" that's gas. How can you say that when majority of the people were well behaved? This was gang sh*t
That's probably because the majority of people were mixed up of white people, Asian people and MATURE black people..Older Black people are cool!I don't even mind younger black people on an individual level. But as soon as the younger black man dem start congregating, you know one thing.. trouble!On a level. I know so many younger black people that are f*ck*ng sweet! then as soon as they meet up with MORE THAN TWO FRIENDS, a power trip comes into play and they are all of a sudden gangsters.I noticed this on the bus, especially that 188 bus topic.When a group of black youth get on, they are all loud and sh*t. As soon as friends start getting off at different stops and the group becomes smaller, the levels drop. Then there is one or two people left and it is silence.True stories.
this definately happens but it happens alot with young white kids aswell though, see it daily. its the same kinda situation, the same kinda youngers who would be seen as the same type in school only their white instead of black. maybe its different for me because i dont live in the same kinda area as alot of people on here but its not just black kids that do this, white kids do it just as much, just in different areas.

this definately happens but it happens alot with young white kids aswell though, see it daily. its the same kinda situation, the same kinda youngers who would be seen as the same type in school only their white instead of black. maybe its different for me because i dont live in the same kinda area as alot of people on here but its not just black kids that do this, white kids do it just as much, just in different areas.
happens with all youths black, white asian girls boys etcits just because they are black that they may seem more aggresive its all in your head tbhits a part of growing upgroup of white kids on road enjoying life = friends on a night out group of black boys on road enjoying life = gang causing a disturbence