UMA's = madness

streets.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew it!!!C1 from NORTHSTAR got skanked up! it says it in todays SUN newspaper. he goes out wid lisa maffia cos i see them rollin in there Q7 in brixxie.it to do with the tottenham vs hackney beef!(MASHTOWN)the other bre that got shanked i thing is the general of northstar.
sh*t ye they must be goin out if they are in the same whip. well spotted fam
:lol:

I'm sure I saw flashing lights and heard a bang, but no one seems to have reported shooting so I dunno. Kinda wish I stayed inside and saw what happened 'cause no one isnt gonna randomly stab me, just didnt wanna get by any strays. These black boys shoot guns like its some movie, one-handed, sideway slant ting. I'm not inna dat. If I know the man has got two hands on the piece, one eye shut and holding at the appropiate distance then I would have no problem standing there.
LMAO

Tottenham and Hackney its a joke i swear close friends and brothers have been lost on both sides mashtown and northstar these guys are in there 20s before thy find ways legally to feed there kids there stabbing 1 another up.. goood for dem funny thing is when every1s locked down in jail there kool wid one another, but when they touch the ends there beefing again.. peer presures a bitchOff Topic but on top R.I.P BuckHead... R.I.P Corey

white South African bouncers >>>>>>they will take pleasure in showing a young black trouble maker wots wot. u guys are straight puss to dem.
The ex Secret Service hitmen ones? Or just rugby playing barmen ones?
wernt really checkin CVs and hobby details tbhgoin against what i said originally tho, the black South Africans are pretty raw as well. seen them guys do their job well.

Guest WAVESURFER
white South African bouncers >>>>>>they will take pleasure in showing a young black trouble maker wots wot. u guys are straight puss to dem.
wernt really checkin CVs and hobby details tbh

i shouldnt of said every1 my bad but when certain guys from hackney and northstar see each other they spud one another and act safe... on my behalf there aient no gossip cos i no certain people on both side thats y i aient got to involved and looked like a internet hypeman

wernt really checkin CVs and hobby details tbh
LOL @ Logan. He's South African innit so man was tryna show off his knowledge and got boyed.All the best,Blade