BNP Memberlist has been leaked.

Barney Stinson

so some old white man half heartedly said "dvds?" as i walked past him near a pub on the way home from work todayso ummm yeah
[Eddie Griffin] You don't wanna laugh, but the sh*t be funny than a motherf*cker [/Eddie Griffin]
twice in 5 yearsracists are slipping really
You're Filipino/Pinoy aren't you?
yupwhich is why the chinese character thing cracks me up
Pacquiao or De La Hoya?(No thread hijack)
i know nothing about boxing so i'll be typically Fili and jump on the hype train and say Pacquiao. This guy will endorse ANYTHING. lol.
LOL. I was watching 24/7 and I saw him on some shop window in the Philippines in a chicken advert, so I believe you!All the best,Blade

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kilburn highroad yesterday the way 1 chiney man was BLOWIN from fed, breezin aint the word, the determination on his face defied any notion of logicleft his dvd's and scarperedpossibility he got away still, them oriental man look nimble, Pc Plod all huffing and puffing behind him tryna keep his hat on police force are outta shape man, we need 2 invest15158669oy2.png(imagine the uproar NOT)

oh yh LOL at man talking about islamic 'hate' preaching causing no issuesang tite Section 44 and the likeang tite the powers that be
Having just read the rights on Section 44 i find it pretty timid in dealing with people who actively promote hate, violence and crimes against the country. It's only stop and search.

oh yh LOL at man talking about islamic 'hate' preaching causing no issuesang tite Section 44 and the likeang tite the powers that be
Having just read the rights on Section 44 i find it pretty timid in dealing with people who actively promote hate, violence and crimes against the country. It's only stop and search.
freedom of speech?free will?people may listen to these preachers but its their choice what they do next

freedom of speech?free will?people may listen to these preachers but its their choice what they do next
Brainwashing could be considered also, but you are right about people can listen, it doesn't change the fact it's a problem and to solve the problem get rid of the preachers. Simple as, that's what the 2006 terrorism act is about, let's see it practised more and publicly.

then i answer to myself REALISTICALLY the most detrimental effects will come from who?'muslims' or people of Arab origion that preach hate and violence and are 9/10 likley to be shifted before they can even email their memois to puffin publishersOR a legitimate political party with a fairly strong following in the nation, with the means to legally apply their policies which when broken down honestly do stem from hate and violence, unto society all i am saying is the only reason they arnt in power already these times is because of the abolotion of slavery and the productivity of immigrants means they wud f*ck up this sh*t hole of an economy even worse than it actually isso sorry BNP, guna have to just let ur 'modernised' cousins the tories take this title mate

then i answer to myself REALISTICALLY the most detrimental effects will come from who?'muslims' or people of Arab origion that preach hate and violence and are 9/10 likley to be shifted before they can even email their memois to puffin publishersOR a legitimate political party with a fairly strong following in the nation, with the means to legally apply their policies which when broken down honestly do stem from hate and violence, unto society all i am saying is the only reason they arnt in power already these times is because of the abolotion of slavery and the productivity of immigrants means they wud f*ck up this sh*t hole of an economy even worse than it actually isso sorry BNP, guna have to just let ur 'modernised' cousins the tories take this title mate
lostso, so lost

Neither will be gaining any kind of power, and they are a little bit different in situation. Muslims extemist have blew up trains and promote killing innocent people in a stride to take over this country. BNP are trying to be political in becoming the leaders..... Of their own country? The reason they don't get voted in is because the Majority of whites don't agree with there racist views.Both are full of sh*t. But hey goodluck Kurious if you vote for the Muslim Extremists, ur on to a loser there either way.Infact lets take a f*cked up scenario here if anyone was ever dumb enough to give these 2 Factions any kind of power, what would you prefer.BNP, Correct me if im wrong we know they are racist but from ideas i heard a while back for them to get in power was they were gonna offer ethnic minorties money to leave this country? True or not i dunno someone correct me if thats wrong. If right then yea that would be your scenario you take the money and leave.Or Muslim Extremists, You either die or convert to Islam and do exactly what your told....Both shitty options but what would you go for Kurious.

^^^the fact that they are all ashamed of the association/baitage means there must be some shred of humanity in them that knows its just sum BNf*ckerytryna take it for sum StoneCutters secret society abaaaatthats why i luv off ceazy and ashdem man are just ignorant and dont give a darn, they wallow in the ignorance, breastroke, backstroke in ignorance and dont feel no way 2 butterfly tooLOLOLOL @ me voting for any party other than the NOEC, Nation Of Elizabeth Cole tbh if Obama came here he wudnt even get my vote, i watch south park darg nammit im on2 them

Anonymous said... Me to, I'm on the list, I could be chucked out of the army. What is going on? Piss up in a brewery comes to mind. Who controls the membership list? Clearly old Griffo doesn't give a sh*t!I want some answers, NOWwhy would he be chucked out the armyits not a crime

Guest Sorter.
Anonymous said... Me to, I'm on the list, I could be chucked out of the army. What is going on? Piss up in a brewery comes to mind. Who controls the membership list? Clearly old Griffo doesn't give a sh*t!I want some answers, NOWwhy would he be chucked out the armyits not a crime
basically because your not allowed political afflations in some types of jobs...