BNP Memberlist has been leaked.

Barney Stinson

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 ppl from margate3 ppl from ramsgate1 from birchington1 listed as thanet7 from broadstairsthat's 18 ppl that are members that live within 10 minutes' drive from my front door. f*ck.
*looks at ur avi**looks again*u must be shook of the bnp tbh
eh? why would i be shook u crazy cat? wots my avi got to do with it?

ps i absolutely give no f*ck about these cunts. its not effecting my wallet in any way shape or form.
Was reading that story about Noel Martin in Germany in 96 yesterday.Just beware of a slab or some sh*t coming through your car window just cos of the colour of your skin, cos paralysis will affect your wallet big time.That's mainly why I'd want to know if there are any BNP activists in my bits. I don't want to be caught slipping.

Whats the easiest way to search this using IE? I wanna check by postcode - is that possible?
dont Ctrl + F work for u??or is that only firefox??
Yeah it does you know. Maybe I should have tried it. Besides, it bloody well says search on the key itself lolFound one who lives on my road
loll ye i found like 5 ppl around my area within like 3 miles of my yard,jus needed 2 kno how many live on my estate init

Guest Brother Mouzone

MrStephen F.Rosling19 St James CrescentBrixtonLondonSW9 7JB0207 733 1497Paid 05 sub retrospectivelyMrJohnMedwin28A Aston RoadLondonSW20 8BE0208 540 7996ActivistProof-reader. Publishing skillsMrConorMcMenemie55D Trent RoadBrixtonLondonSW2 5BJMrBarry J.Freestone5 Glanville RoadBrixton HillLondonSW2 5DEMrJohn C.Brewer45 Calidore CloseBrixtonLondonSW2 1HX0208 671 [email protected] for all correspondence to be sent via email 20/11/07EGGEGGEGGEGGEGGEGGEGGPhone numbers too.Boy

6 ppl from margate3 ppl from ramsgate1 from birchington1 listed as thanet7 from broadstairsthat's 18 ppl that are members that live within 10 minutes' drive from my front door. f*ck.
*looks at ur avi**looks again*u must be shook of the bnp tbh
eh? why would i be shook u crazy cat? wots my avi got to do with it?
cos u said 'f*ck' like it will ever effect ur life.beg u stop being slow. its not funny anymore.
U knew i was white before u looked at my avi so i assumed there was some other type of relevance, and parties with extreme policies do well in times of hardship, i.e when there's a recession. U think "normal" germans weren't shook or negatively affected by the rise of the nazi party in germany? Not that i'm saying the BNP is on that level but they're a one issue party and idiots will vote for them, all because they're worried about immigration, and not consider how well equipped they are to deal with all the other things that a government need to do. , and the "f*ck" was meant to express my surprise at the number of ppl in my area that are members.Also if they came to power are u saying that i should somehow think "f*ck it i'm white, i don't care who they kick out of the country"

MrKeith C.Thorogood40 Streamside CloseEdmontonLondonN9 9XB07849 604906lmaoooo
OMFG MY COUSIN BROKE THIS GUYS NOSEMY COUSIN LIVES ON STREMSIDE YEAHAND ONE DAY HE WALKED PAST AND BARGED INTO MY COUSIN, WHEN HE WAS WALKING AWAY HE SAID "f*ck*ng FOREIGNERS" AND AT THAT TIME MY COUSIN WAS VEEEXX BECAUSE HIS MUM HAD BEEN HURT THAT DAY AND HE RAN UP TO HIM AND BANGED HIM IN HIS FACElmao-makes phonecalls-