BNP Memberlist has been leaked.

Barney Stinson

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy loves Great Britain so much he lives in............. Abu Dhabi of course.Mr. micheal webbPO box 3727Abu dhabiUnited Arab Emirates971 5057 [email protected]
Anonymous said... I'm well pissed off,i'm an activist but nothing by my name to indicate this. 18 November 2008 23:47hjahahahahahah
AEWRGAERHGAERERBHREHBEHREAH:AW:HRBERHHTJRJTATJANAEB CHOKED ON MY CRISPS

MrAnthonyYoung108 Belgrave RoadWansteadLondonE11 3QP0208 530 6916Retired solicitor. Proof-reader. Willing to help edit/design leaflets & postLeytonstone yeah? iight fam cool... man will come check u soon yea... iight seen fam
john traLOLta

Seen a few names that live close to the endsLOL @ a list like this getting leaked when there's stuff like facebook and google maps around

HAS ANY1 ERE ACTUALY BEEN STOPPED UNDER THE TERRORISM ACT ?
Yeah, in Liverpool Street stationWas on my way to uni and the fed stopped me saying I looked suspicious and he had to search me and check my nike bag under the terrorism act

lol all these are pisssed differently sayin their gona loose their jobs n ting, if so why support such a bait movementi rekon sum1 shud save all these externally cos they will no doubt take this site down, as its breeechin the data protect act etc
u a snitch nigga?
LOL @ you calling someone a snitchp_report.gif = your best friend on this forumSNM

Lol at you lot taking it to heart.About egging houses. LMAO.It's not like these people go out splitting black people's heads open, the amount of anti-white comments I've seen on here don't make me wanna roll up at one of you's lots house and attack.
And these are the double standards I have been talking about from time.There are people that want to be pro-black and support movements like the black panthers but then moan and cry when there is the opposing equivalent. And it's not even 'opposing', like 'NO SUNSHINE' said, it's not like they go out splitting black people's heads open and to be honest, they get more stick at their rallies than anything from everyone else.We live in a country where people are free to think and speak about their political ideals and that is something to be proud of because in many different countries it could cost you your life.I am not a British National Party supporter yet because I am white and I am not completely left, many left wingers LOVE to associate people like me with the BNP and this is in order to control and gain power. Let me educate people. It is not the 'White National Party', it is not the 'I Hate Black People National Party', it is in fact the 'British National Party'. I believe that they could do more to change and adjust to today's society because there are so many black and Asian British that probably define themselves more British than myself and if they had this support they might lose the stigma attached.But as for this and putting addresses and phone numbers out? I think it is totally unacceptable and AGAIN DOUBLE STANDARDS from left wingers. They act like they are all goody good themselves but just look at these antics. It is wrong. And then they cry and moan about Redwatch and moan about the exposure of anti-BNP campaigners! jokers. People should have the right to believe in whatever political party they want. They are a registered political party and have met the criteria of being a political party. What's the big deal? You either vote for them or you do not.How would you like it if you believed in something and because it was unpopular or the minority of voices, your addresses were exposed to millions of people. Many people on these forums are minorities themselves so maybe they might understand how wrong this is. Or then again, maybe not.

^^^^ I see what your saying but the fact is White people haven't been persucuted throughout history and therefore have no real reason to band together lke this the reason why Movements like the black panthers were put together was because of the racism suffered and the belief that there was strength in numbers The BNP are an organisation who want more power for the people who already have it, Your arguement doesn't really stand up even though i understand what your talking about