BNP Memberlist has been leaked.

Barney Stinson

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this could cause alot of trouble....
Doubt it, Be dissapointing if it did when i see Asians preachin hate on TV and nobody flinches an eyelid.
What news outlets would show "Asians" inciting racial hatred on TV?Smells like bullshit to me
Seen, yet theres been films shown undercover inside British Mosques promoting violence and hate for the west and basically calling the 9/11 and London bombers heroes to islam........... And nobody even bothers about that.
Hold on, when those undercover videos are aired on TV they are aired in a negative light (rightly so) and the people involved are charged with all sorts of offencesAbout nobody even bothers about that...you think those idiots who chat that kinda crap aren't reprimanded at all? Seriously?
Why you talkin they are shown in a Negative light, Like there is a positive in it somewhere? The one i seen on Panaroma, nothing was supposedly done about it. I'm putting it into prespective of people questioning if that BNP list would cause trouble, i said i would be dissapointed if it did. I.E. Violence ect when you have Muslims here who are doing what they are doing and nobody in society seems to have any care about it or react towards it.

Gambino is right. No one bats an eyelid when Muslims and other waste of that nature spout hate.Yet support a nationalist party, you deserve to be beaten up? WTF?Watch tonight, when I walk my dog. I'm going to actively seek out a muslim whore, rip off her hijab and make my dog piss and sh*t all over it, whilst I rub a slice of ham all over her face whilst singing "Allah sucks my toes".

Guest luckstar
Doubt it, Be dissapointing if it did when i see Asians preachin hate on TV and nobody flinches an eyelid.
What news outlets would show "Asians" inciting racial hatred on TV?Smells like bullshit to me
Seen, yet theres been films shown undercover inside British Mosques promoting violence and hate for the west and basically calling the 9/11 and London bombers heroes to islam........... And nobody even bothers about that.
SHUT UP U SAD LITTLE c*ntCOMIN FROM A GUY WHO SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW ANY ASIANSWHY R U ON THIS WEBSITE.. DO U ONLY PAR WITH NEGROESU MALE WOG SOCKET

Guest luckstar
Gambino is right. No one bats an eyelid when Muslims and other waste of that nature spout hate.Yet support a nationalist party, you deserve to be beaten up? WTF?Watch tonight, when I walk my dog. I'm going to actively seek out a muslim whore, rip off her hijab and make my dog piss and sh*t all over it, whilst I rub a slice of ham all over her face whilst singing "Allah sucks my toes".
U ARE IGNORANT SCUMWHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE BEING LEFT BEHINDWE TAKIN OVA1 CITY AT A TIME

Hold on, when those undercover videos are aired on TV they are aired in a negative light (rightly so) and the people involved are charged with all sorts of offencesAbout nobody even bothers about that...you think those idiots who chat that kinda crap aren't reprimanded at all? Seriously?
Why you talkin they are shown in a Negative light, Like there is a positive in it somewhere? The one i seen on Panaroma, nothing was supposedly done about it. I'm putting it into prespective of people questioning if that BNP list would cause trouble, i said i would be dissapointed if it did. I.E. Violence ect when you have Muslims here who are doing what they are doing and nobody in society seems to have any care about it or react towards it.
I guess you just missed me putting 'rightly so' after the negative light commentThe fact is none of these preachers who spout their stupid rhetoric get away with it, also considering Panorama decided to film an expose on these clerics already means there has been a reaction towards the small percentage of Muslims who preach and commit stupid acts

Watch tonight, when I walk my dog. I'm going to actively seek out a muslim whore, rip off her hijab and make my dog piss and sh*t all over it, whilst I rub a slice of ham all over her face whilst singing "Allah sucks my toes".
No you wont.

Living in Noddy Land Afgoon, LOL @ U talkin about me knowing no asians you must be remembering something i wrote in a topic last year you sad twat. I know asians, i just don't associate with them or class any as friends. I take em individually when i meet them but publicly the majority does there origin no favours, especially where i live.I'll live for the day when extremists try and take over this country, some of us still have love for the flag. Take advantage of the countries kind nature whilst you can.

Guest luckstar
Living in Noddy Land Afgoon, LOL @ U talkin about me knowing no asians you must be remembering something i wrote in a topic last year you sad twat. I know asians, i just don't associate with them or class any as friends. I take em individually when i meet them but publicly the majority does there origin no favours, especially where i live.I'll live for the day when extremists try and take over this country, some of us still have love for the flag. Take advantage of the countries kind nature whilst you can.
LMAO AT THIS GUY... CLING TO YOUR FLAG U FASSf*ck OF BACK 2 STORMFRONT

Or stay here in my homeland whilst you do one back to that shambles they call Afghanistan.

made me :lol: but i do agree with youpeople saying they will protect the flag are talking out their anusyou will do exactly what the police and government tell you to do...