BNP Memberlist has been leaked.

Barney Stinson

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone

Nah jus call em and pretend to be from BT or something and put on an indian or african accent and act stupidly they will be FURIOUS trust mekeep ringing themask if they want a loan or somethingbut always with a foreign accenthappens with my friend in work, he always bitching about it

Nah jus call em and pretend to be from BT or something and put on an indian or african accent and act stupidly they will be FURIOUS trust mekeep ringing themask if they want a loan or somethingbut always with a foreign accenthappens with my friend in work, he always bitching about it
hahathats a better plan stillbeg man 2 ring up and record for our pleasure , no homo

Lol at you lot taking it to heart.About egging houses. LMAO.It's not like these people go out splitting black people's heads open, the amount of anti-white comments I've seen on here don't make me wanna roll up at one of you's lots house and attack.
because you'll get banged (some race war)
Nah cos I know if I vote right you're all gone anyway.

Guest WAVESURFER
Lol at you lot taking it to heart.About egging houses. LMAO.It's not like these people go out splitting black people's heads open, the amount of anti-white comments I've seen on here don't make me wanna roll up at one of you's lots house and attack.
f*ck YOU, YOU WHITE DEVIL. COME AHEAD, I WILL NOT PET TO STAB YOU.ijoke.

MrStephen F.Rosling19 St James CrescentBrixtonLondonSW9 7JB0207 733 1497Paid 05 sub retrospectivelyMrJohnMedwin28A Aston RoadLondonSW20 8BE0208 540 7996ActivistProof-reader. Publishing skillsMrConorMcMenemie55D Trent RoadBrixtonLondonSW2 5BJMrBarry J.Freestone5 Glanville RoadBrixton HillLondonSW2 5DEMrJohn C.Brewer45 Calidore CloseBrixtonLondonSW2 1HX0208 671 [email protected] for all correspondence to be sent via email 20/11/07EGGEGGEGGEGGEGGEGGEGGPhone numbers too.Boy
lol, i'm sure they're pissed enough

Guest Logster
f*ck YOU, YOU WHITE DEVIL. COME AHEAD, I WILL NOT PET TO STAB YOU.ijoke.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Not really mate, do you think they are ever going to deport all ethnic minorities from this country? Ever?Nahhh mate we're in the roots we aint moving TBH If people haven't learned to live with it then their ignorance is greater then I thought
If you was talking to me I was far from being serious.I would bet I'm less "British" than most people in this thread SLASH can't you read my avatar?

wow this could cause alot of trouble....
Doubt it, Be dissapointing if it did when i see Asians preachin hate on TV and nobody flinches an eyelid.
What news outlets would show "Asians" inciting racial hatred on TV?Smells like bullshit to me
Seen, yet theres been films shown undercover inside British Mosques promoting violence and hate for the west and basically calling the 9/11 and London bombers heroes to islam........... And nobody even bothers about that.

wow this could cause alot of trouble....
Doubt it, Be dissapointing if it did when i see Asians preachin hate on TV and nobody flinches an eyelid.
What news outlets would show "Asians" inciting racial hatred on TV?Smells like bullshit to me
Seen, yet theres been films shown undercover inside British Mosques promoting violence and hate for the west and basically calling the 9/11 and London bombers heroes to islam........... And nobody even bothers about that.
Hold on, when those undercover videos are aired on TV they are aired in a negative light (rightly so) and the people involved are charged with all sorts of offencesAbout nobody even bothers about that...you think those idiots who chat that kinda crap aren't reprimanded at all? Seriously?