Heads,Shoulders,Knees And Toes

Janey_xx

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite funny

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

vid made the tune good

The tunes now been added to the 1xtra playlist! Catch K.I.G being interviewed on Hotsteppas bangers & mash show this saturday choice fm from 9-12 midnight. For Dubplates or PA bookings email [email protected]
Is this how funky guys go on? Dubplates? LMAO thats jokes.On a real tho, create a dancing squad off the back of this tune and you man got it locked. Get them to set the trend when it comes to bussin skanks. And I listened to it properly the other day, how comes the dude in the 2nd verse ran out of lyrics?

I wouldnt even class it as funky myself.
I dont even kno wt to call it. All I know u wont catch me bubbling to it. Sme yout man ting.
C/STunes like this and 'the funky' anthem are the equivalent to aggro, twissman and them other channel u guys trying to make grime

Guest DN Braund
I wouldnt even class it as funky myself.
I dont even kno wt to call it. All I know u wont catch me bubbling to it. Sme yout man ting.
C/STunes like this and 'the funky' anthem are the equivalent to aggro, twissman and them other channel u guys trying to make grime
i dnt even listen to funkybt i feel to cosign that coz them man r dead