Who got parred this Xmas

Guest M12

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't ask for anything but I got £30 and a cardFunny thing is it cost me £40 odd quid to get here...can't even call it a present.
LOL compared to some pars in here mines nothin stillone uncle that usually puts money in the card, just send a card got lynx deoderant set from aunt meham i badmind that i gave my sister one of them lovefilm gift cards, which i got free? it wern't her only present but still

Guest Braundy

my sis paid for my hotel & cabthat was my onli christmas presentshe tld me nt to get her anythin coz im savin to move outpromised to get her sutin in jan salemy my mum's OC n my stepdad is a c*nt he didnt get sh*t, didnt even wana spend a day with him fakin happiness

Guest Braundy

my sis paid for my hotel & cabthat was my onli christmas presentshe tld me nt to get her anythin coz im savin to move outpromised to get her sutin in jan salemy my mum's OC n my stepdad is a c*nt he didnt get sh*t, didnt even wana spend a day with him fakin happiness

my uncle came over from portugal for xmas and man got me a can of sardines... and the writing on the can was in f*ck*ng english, he must have got over here realised he hadn't got me anything gone to tesco and couldnt' find any thing portuguese related so decided that being portuguese i must love sardines... i wouldn't have cared if he hadn't got me anything, i'm not a kid anymore but getting me sardines is actually a pisstake, especially since my sister got jewelry lol

my uncle came over from portugal for xmas and man got me a can of sardines... and the writing on the can was in f*ck*ng english, he must have got over here realised he hadn't got me anything gone to tesco and couldnt' find any thing portuguese related so decided that being portuguese i must love sardines... i wouldn't have cared if he hadn't got me anything, i'm not a kid anymore but getting me sardines is actually a pisstake, especially since my sister got jewelry lol
Made me choke on my drink dere :lol:

Aftershaves would have been a win for me tbhMum got me some Issey Miyake shaving oilThese times I dont even shaveAnd its the ONLY thing I gotMadness.
She knew what she was doing.Ddnt you and juicy lancome lips exchange gifts.
hes in jail atmyes, again.
he really outdoes himself

the ultimate par goes to my bredrin whos boss forgot to pay him. paid everyone else but some how there was a prob with his detals b4 and it wasnt sorted b4 the boss and his fam went to cuba :lol: thats wht he gets for working for a family run company. he said he tried to top up his phone with a fiver and card got declined :lol:

got aftershave... againthought that counts innit
Dont know why everyone complains about gettin aftershave i quite like recievin itDidnt get nothin this year though, an account me and my mum share got maxed outby some cunts who got the details a couple weeks back so shes had no money sinceBut i swear my christmas meal was sick

Dad spend 250 on meCashmere jumperDesert bootssome smart t shirtsUniqlo thermalsLumix alarm clockHatsMarge got mePaco Robanne 1 Million Dollar man or w/eJeremy clarkson bookNan got me Adidas wash set, boxers and sock (result)Best christmas in yearsAlways prefer plaing with my 8 yr olds sister presents anywayGot a DS on her 8th and a Wii and Wii fit this christmas, bosey presents for a 8 yr old