Youngsta Topic (From SMS to Cream Cartel)

TF S4DK

DEM MAN HYPED IT dont get plays anywhere ive beenno one aint got it in der whipno one cares/thread
Dont be such a sheep.Like what u like, not cos it's getting bumped in whips everywhere.Its ARD dont care
not gonna liei burn cds and roll wiv dons that listen to this sh*t all day.from it gets one spin and man dont put it back in the set then its a dead cd.i tryed to listen to it a couple times but it aint got that ARD factore about it.maybe its becoz i kno a mans resume

DEM MAN HYPED IT dont get plays anywhere ive beenno one aint got it in der whipno one cares/thread
Dont be such a sheep.Like what u like, not cos it's getting bumped in whips everywhere.Its ARD dont care
not gonna liei burn cds and roll wiv dons that listen to this sh*t all day.from it gets one spin and man dont put it back in the set then its a dead cd.i tryed to listen to it a couple times but it aint got that ARD factore about it.maybe its becoz i kno a mans resume
Youngsta >>>> French

Youngsta >>>> French
Tyson>>>>>>>Ali

this was defo hyped just d/l and aint that impressed will listen again actually before i properly comment.Actually one thing i will say tho is that these man need to llow doin that 1 tune for the ladies half the time their bars just sound moist, and the chick they always throw on the hook sounds sh*t.