THE DIPLOMATS

TF S4DK

Nah, Heatmakerz are still making crack beats, some of their best stuff has been post 2005 when they stopped producing on a mass scale for the Diplomats.Recently -Sick.And this guy i know actually went out to NY to work with the Heatmakerz for a bit, paid em £4000 to have a weeks productions training, and got a beat CD at the end of the week, with about 15 unrealeased, exclusive beats.And i have a copy of that CD, and unfortuantely cant give out any. But and Pifferhands i see you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Heatmakerz are still making crack beats, some of their best stuff has been post 2005 when they stopped producing on a mass scale for the Diplomats.Recently -Sick.And this guy i know actually went out to NY to work with the Heatmakerz for a bit, paid em £4000 to have a weeks productions training, and got a beat CD at the end of the week, with about 15 unrealeased, exclusive beats.And i have a copy of that CD, and unfortuantely cant give out any. But Afgoon and Pifferhands i see you.
u can just imagine the old skool 18yr old santana going bananas on this, lil verse b cam at the end.heatmakerz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

its a real shame because i love listening the diplomats (old stuff) they were one of the best crews outsince cam and jim fell out its been a truly divided camp, i cant be seeing jim juelz and zeke on the cover with cam infront of them, he after all was the main face of dipset and brought all these guys through (from my knowledge)cam needs to return quick fast, he needs to drop a mix cd then his crime pays album, hook up again with 40, duke da god, gist & penz and create a new movement, leaving jim juelz and zeke 2 have there bitch boy crews which lets face it apart from byrd gang (and even they aint much without biggavelli) aint gonna move any units