Heroes Season 4 Discussion.

Necksta

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peters always had the ability to get other peoples powers like rogue from x menthe reason he flew was because he ran into his brother which he then absorbed his power and flew them both out the windowsylars starting to piss me offsomeone should dead him off quick

Swear the story doesnt neccesarily have to happen though?Episode was good though. Personally I think Hiro shouldnt have a power and the way peters power is now, makes it better. Sylar still is over powered considering all the powers he supposed to have but his story is on a different path so its a minor for now. Bet his dad is a f*cked guy

The story for this volume don't really kick off for about 3 weeks....this is all build up to the action....I dont think there's really gonna be much action for another 3-4 weeks....The future has already changed....so things that were supposed to happen cannot...mainly cos the formula was destroyed...There is now an alternate future and most of the futures shown previously no longer exist....like ando killing hiro....that scenario makes no sense anymore as there is no formula....i also think future peter doesn't exist anymre....This season is gonna be kinda ill...i can see it....i don't like peter havin only 1 power at a time tho....that's sh*t....means sylar is the most powerful....he needs someone to be his equal...or it will make the show sh*t...