Does ur partner know ur email password??

maxloader

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that relationship is already over imho.. if she can threaten to break up with u over something so minor then she will walk out over anything... she should be demoted immediately cos she aint real, and futhermore cannot be trusted with feelingsshes basically trying to emotionally blackmail u, she is abusing her position as ur partner..[big Worm]playing with my money, is like playing with my emotions[/big Worm][Paradox]playing with my emotions, is like playing with my money :D [/Paradox]

My ex knew everything, its the way it should be if you reach a certain level of relationship ie long term prospects and ting.If your womans angle is about trust then you simply need to show her that its not about one of you setting the boundaries of what that representation is.She has laid down her parameters and its actually hasty to just lock it off. This is a perfect opportunity for you to lay down some parameters of your own.What do you know that she has no iinterest in giving up to you? Basically your woman is tryin to assert herself in the relationship. You folding to something like that will make her feel powerful and also give her a lesser view of you.The way she already let off her email password to you suggests she doenst see that as high on her personal list or she has another one she will never tell you about. Im not saying you should do it, but if she had something to give up of real personal value to her then she would probably back down from the issue.Furthermore, if you countered her with that thing of high importance and she did decide to tell you it, you would have a much better understanding of how serious she is taking the relationship.

It's possible. Probably needed to get her to check my email for something urgent whilst I was out. Don't tihnk she remembers it though.I know her password for her email becuase the same sh*t I suggested happened to her. Just so happens it is simple to remember for me. Wouldn't be bothered if she changed it though.

It's possible. Probably needed to get her to check my email for something urgent whilst I was out. Don't tihnk she remembers it though.I know her password for her email becuase the same sh*t I suggested happened to her. Just so happens it is simple to remember for me. Wouldn't be bothered if she changed it though.
yep the amount of bullshit emails women send (chain emails) why the f*ck we wanna check it for a lie?to be honest i get pissed off when i realised i have more than 2 emails per time cos i know i gotta delete some bullshit

i know my boyfriends passwords and he knows mine...it werent really a lets exchange passwords thing though, it just happened over timei might be at my computer so he might ask me to log in and check something for him etc...tbh i don't really think its a big deal because i have nothing to hide,but i can see how, even if you didn't have anything hide, the way she demanded them would make you reluctant to tell herand because of the way she went about it, i say don't give in on this one