Producers That SHOULD have Made It....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one guy called hammer *not the mc one* hammer from mobbed out. Disgusting.Also youngblood from north.
c/s this here.Also I don't understand why producers from Grime producing in other genres would choose to change their names, surely they would get more exposure when selling their vinyls to all music listeners using the name that they made their mark in, Davinche for example

one guy called hammer *not the mc one* hammer from mobbed out. Disgusting.Also youngblood from north.
c/s this here.Also I don't understand why producers from Grime producing in other genres would choose to change their names, surely they would get more exposure when selling their vinyls to all music listeners using the name that they made their mark in, Davinche for example
i think they dont wanna be called sell-outs

if brizzo neva went away, he wud be 1 of da top producers easily...scorchers style stems from brizzo and alot of people have swagger jacked his stylie ova da years from stuff he was making from early Cold blooded days...everything he made at 1 point was so North london lol he had da soundtrack for edmontontru stories

Brizzo's beats are wack, what you guys on about.
a you damn?
read it once, was like :confused: second read i spat out my water, you owe me a dry chicken sandwich fam
one guy called hammer *not the mc one* hammer from mobbed out. Disgusting.
best producer in the ends those 'mind candy' tunes were dirty. just unearthed a couple of his tunes in my media playerbangin
un4given riddim was a next ting
haven't heard this in TIME, beg you up it if you have it---Skills aka skillioso not really a bait one, he produced SAS - streets all salute.http://www.myspace.com/skilliosolooks like he's doing funky now, not really feeling his new stuffhammer's myspace www.myspace.com/hammermobbdoutthings that you do>>>>>

if brizzo neva went away, he wud be 1 of da top producers easily...scorchers style stems from brizzo and alot of people have swagger jacked his stylie ova da years from stuff he was making from early Cold blooded days...
Okay okay....not even talking negatively about Brizzo anymore but this is a bunch of bull, if you listen to any of Scorchers beats post HeatFM times they are all heavily sample orientated which is completely opposite to Brizzo'sand yeah... name some people who have swagger jacked his style who are actually known, not just random guys who no one knows about