Parrists guide to

Parrist

This room is for the more 'mature' posters. So there are less funny guys but plenty more dissertation type posters.In this room expect to see Luv Doc bickering with any and everyone he can or "heartbroken men speak about the love they lost"When you read 'Love + Life' you would expect to enter and see the females of the forum complaining amongst one another about how men have wronged them so many times and sharing their war stories. However it is 2009, times have changed on internet forums. The men are sharing their stories of unfaithful women and expressing their mistrust for these women.Quite often straight up bitch boys come out of the woodwork and make posts like this:

begged her to give me a 2nd chance..wouldnt give me a chance, said she needed her space. Txt her a few times in between asking her to come out for a drink as friends, decided to call that off since being friends isnt gna work. She said she needs hers space, havent seen/spoke or seen her for 2 weeks.
SMH however, it is not all bad. Wise words can be found within some users posts. Marlo Stanfield is often a deliverer of real talk but sometimes he can spew absolute drivel from his keys
all you guys going on like YOU made the girl squirt are truly deluded some girls dont even come during sex and some girls squirt cos they just do, not cos of the power wokage ya giving them its how they react to sex when this buss.
To which Lewis rightly said.
LOL how can u tell a man why his girl is squirting.f*ck*ng lolting
There is only so much you can discuss in love and life so threads are often repeated or remixed but almost all threads in the new age L+L room end up in men talking down on women.And ladies if the subject of sex comes up although the men say you need to contribute more, do so at your own risk. Say the wrong thing and your name will forever be tarnished unless you one of the untouchables protected by the men of the forum such as JLovely. Take the moment she was interrogated about her performing oral sex on her boyfriend in which 4 or more VIP'ers jumped on their laptops prepared to meet face to face with anyone who said the word head and JLovely in the same sentence. (This example may not be 100% accurate)

Take the moment she was interrogated about her performing oral sex on her boyfriend in which 4 or more VIP'ers jumped on their laptops prepared to meet face to face with anyone who said the word head and JLovely in the same sentence.
:lol: :lol: i wos there
:rofl:I haven't read the actual thread but I'm I right in guessing that two of the four or more guys are Mike Kane & P.Brisco?

Take the moment she was interrogated about her performing oral sex on her boyfriend in which 4 or more VIP'ers jumped on their laptops prepared to meet face to face with anyone who said the word head and JLovely in the same sentence.
:rofl:I haven't read the actual thread but I'm I right in guessing that two of the four or more guys are Mike Kane & P.Brisco?
:lol: :lol: Yeah pretty such Mike Kane was frontline

allow tarnishing my name i was on the other side of the fence
<_<

allow tarnishing my name i was on the other side of the fence
My bad if it wasn't you. I know you ride hard for certain chicks.

P.Brisco, are you the guy in the photos with N.E.R.D?
I'm not sure who but I'm certain its not Brisco but its someone from vip2. I haven't logged on my FB for sometime but I do recall somebody had a picture with N.E.R.D.Its bugging me now.*Goes to FB*

P.Brisco, are you the guy in the photos with N.E.R.D?
I'm not sure who but I'm certain its not Brisco but its someone from vip2. I haven't logged on my FB for sometime but I do recall somebody had a picture with N.E.R.D.Its bugging me now.*Goes to FB*
Its Mikey Kane- I think