The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

lol @ me missin out on dis thread..ermmsaturdaynigh - nothing interesting, neighbour comin round to watch xfactor n usuals..nothing majorsunday - buy some verbatim CD's, get my xbox updated then later that night; so you think you can dance liveshow..gonna be at the set to watch ma boy rip it (hopefully)

Lol man set his alarm to avoid a repeat of last week.Friday - I have a mock to go fail. Then gonna try meet a friend for lunch and heading to Luton to see another friend tonight.Saturday - Scrimmage game at Finsbury Park against Blitz Development and hopefully raving saturday night as I don't have training on sunday.Sunday - Go get laid as much as possible and maybe do some studying.

Friday - Work until 9pm, Straight to bed as gotta be up at 5am sat morn for work.Saturday - Up at 5 am, working 6am-2pm. Have a quick kip. Meal at Don Giovannis then out into Manchester to Sankeys. Martinez Brothers are on.Sunday - Hangover and football.

Lol man set his alarm to avoid a repeat of last week.Friday - I have a mock to go fail. Then gonna try meet a friend for lunch and heading to Luton to see another friend tonight.Saturday - Scrimmage game at Finsbury Park against Blitz Development and hopefully raving saturday night as I don't have training on sunday.Sunday - Go get laid as much as possible and maybe do some studying.
Do you think vip2 revolves that much around my life? cause your right i did set an alarm :lol:

Friday - Playing football after work with colleagues then going to see the missusSaturday - Spending the day with the missusSunday - May still be with the missus, otherwise I will be bakck at home playing Street Fighter 4 or tidying my room.

Guest Esquilax

Friday - Eat, relax.Saturday - Dentist to get a filling, ugh, Borderlands all day hopefully, try and burn the hours in the evening while the little shits in their cunting costumes come here and expect things f*ck*ng little cunts.Sunday - Museum or gallery with the hoe.