The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

Today - pick up my new car. Go to my dentist appointment. Go hairdressers then going to a family birthday tonight.Sunday - Was gonna go Westfield with mum, but she's saying how she wants to go next week instead. I need to go and find something for my sister for her 16th.

Yesterday went arcades to play SF4. Bare heads were there. Stayed for a little while then cut.Today, going there for a bit then to my girl's house to help her sister with her dissertation, an then should be heading out to a bar or something for my friend's birthday.Sunday, was going to tidy my room and head to my girl's cousin's birthday with her, but might just give that a miss and jam at home.

Yesterday - Went cinema with my girl, got tickets to couples retreat...30mins gone and I'm thinking "what am I doing here watching this sh*t" so I tell her I'm going toilet and I sneek into the Saw 6 room, standard. Then went Sound nightclub with my boys.Tonight - It's DEAD weathers looking sh*t as well, might go to my boys later he's got a free yard, ring up some bitches etcTomorrow - Football all day

Guest WAVESURFER
Yesterday - Went cinema with my girl, got tickets to couples retreat...30mins gone and I'm thinking "what am I doing here watching this sh*t" so I tell her I'm going toilet and I sneek into the Saw 6 room, standard. Then went Sound nightclub with my boys.
ROFLYou're sick

Yesterday - Went cinema with my girl, got tickets to couples retreat...30mins gone and I'm thinking "what am I doing here watching this sh*t" so I tell her I'm going toilet and I sneek into the Saw 6 room, standard. Then went Sound nightclub with my boys.Tonight - It's DEAD weathers looking sh*t as well, might go to my boys later he's got a free yard, ring up some bitches etcTomorrow - Football all day
LMAO. Your girl though!?

Yesterday - Went cinema with my girl, got tickets to couples retreat...30mins gone and I'm thinking "what am I doing here watching this sh*t" so I tell her I'm going toilet and I sneek into the Saw 6 room, standard. Then went Sound nightclub with my boys.
ROFLYou're sick
:lol: :lol: :lol:

all day been blazin on jus wokin that moneyand i giv thnks to the creators of xfactor and the sh*t weather wich makes me less guilty for stayin in,,,,tht n im shoppin online and doing more shoppin in brum tomoz......which reminds me see my thread for more info.

LMAO. Your girl though!?
Bruv...I'm not watching some couple/romance ting, hate them kinda films I watched it with her for 30mins that's enough. Lol @ watching couples retreat when you can watch Saw 6 next doorI felt deep though when she said "You should of told me you didn't like it, I would of come with you"My face = :mellow: