The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

who has interviews on saturday? lol.. good luck.i was due to be in johannesburg this evening, cant go till tuesday now.so no plans really, ill try and catch up on some sky+ and have some friends round 2mrw
Was initially shocked at first but its another country so i guess they do things this country doesnt I suppose.

Irrelevant to the topic but I think my female bi work colleague hit on me today. The awkwardness was unbearable. :\But in answer to this thread...Meant to have met up with couple friends in an art related gathering this evening, but it had slipped my mind.Hit the West End tomorrow morn/afternoon, meet up with the gang, head to IMAX then catch up with many others later (Dalston ftw).Sunday - FWD - Samiyammmm baby.

Irrelevant to the topic but I think my female bi work colleague hit on me today. The awkwardness was unbearable. :\But in answer to this thread...Meant to have met up with couple friends in an art related gathering this evening, but it had slipped my mind.Hit the West End tomorrow morn/afternoon, meet up with the gang, head to IMAX then catch up with many others later (Dalston ftw).Sunday - FWD - Samiyammmm baby.
It could only be awakard if she was ugly. Unless you mean the bi work colleague is a guy?

Guest Medic
:blink: how did i not know about this.On topic, I will be doing nothing at all apart from playing xbox and reading manga.