Sean Ash and Chloe Harman ended their relationship. · Comment · Like

Mr. Gayle

Guest annonyuser

You lot are just a bunch of pisstakers, except the lovers because, i know this is real and two this is just ridiculous how could you defend this tango'ed, over-greased little slag-bag..I hope the howe dies and seriously all the best for Sean etc etc etc etc....I mean, JUST LOOK MAN!LOOK AT ALL THE PICS LOOK AT THE LAYERS OF MAEKUP SHE NEEDS TO LOOK EVEN ONE OUNCE ACCEPTABLEi mean jeez, it was foolish to take her in the first place, but your tried your hardest so you have to be commended on that..good luck for the future and take care of your kids..AND..LMFAO LIVING THE HIGH LIFE ON BENEFITS!

You lot are just a bunch of pisstakers, except the lovers because, i know this is real and two this is just ridiculous how could you defend this tango'ed, over-greased little slag-bag..I hope the howe dies and seriously all the best for Sean etc etc etc etc....I mean, JUST LOOK MAN!LOOK AT ALL THE PICS LOOK AT THE LAYERS OF MAEKUP SHE NEEDS TO LOOK EVEN ONE OUNCE ACCEPTABLEi mean jeez, it was foolish to take her in the first place, but your tried your hardest so you have to be commended on that..good luck for the future and take care of your kids..AND..LMFAO LIVING THE HIGH LIFE ON BENEFITS!
Unless you tell us who you are I'm going to assume you're ashman. And that this whole thing is just a farse.

Unless you tell us who you are I'm going to assume you're ashman. And that this whole thing is just a farse.
ip check

She is on the run.Feds are on her tail.I been to court Friday and social services, the police and solicitors at the family law practice have backed my application to have FULL custody of the children. I have one with me but she has abducted my youngest and in Gods will, he will be home with me soon.Yeah, I have had my laughs on here, but in reality, I have always tried to be a honest, decent and caring husband and father to my children.How she can leave me for a 40 year old is another thing.btw, she didn't up that picture, I cracked her password for the third time and exposed it to the non-believers. Same way now I have changed the picture to show her what she has lost.f*ck what happened before with her. When I met her, I stayed true and I was hoping she would to me.I was not her boyfriend or just any guy, I was her husband. And the father of her two boys.She had a roof over her head, had 2 beautiful boys and a loving husband.Now, she is close to having nothing.I can do better.Cuss me you man and make me out to be worthless and ugly but at the end of the day, I am a good man.
Good luck in getting custody of your kidsand if any of this is a lie may u die slow

She is on the run.Feds are on her tail.I been to court Friday and social services, the police and solicitors at the family law practice have backed my application to have FULL custody of the children. I have one with me but she has abducted my youngest and in Gods will, he will be home with me soon.Yeah, I have had my laughs on here, but in reality, I have always tried to be a honest, decent and caring husband and father to my children.How she can leave me for a 40 year old is another thing.btw, she didn't up that picture, I cracked her password for the third time and exposed it to the non-believers. Same way now I have changed the picture to show her what she has lost.f*ck what happened before with her. When I met her, I stayed true and I was hoping she would to me.I was not her boyfriend or just any guy, I was her husband. And the father of her two boys.She had a roof over her head, had 2 beautiful boys and a loving husband.Now, she is close to having nothing.I can do better.Cuss me you man and make me out to be worthless and ugly but at the end of the day, I am a good man.
Good luck in getting custody of your kids

Guest Wavelength
LMFAOI done told she was gonna get tired of living off rice and corned beef, ashman but you just didn't listen.Deserve everything you get.Keith Miller scum.
Gets me every time:lol:

Guest annonyuser
ip check
IP Check me then jackass?

ip check
IP Check me then jackass?
jackass :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyone here had that problem where you're staying with family in a foreign country, but cant obviously bell any links?and its been longer than usual>but they're never out the house long enough for you to GET IT ORRNNNf*ck*ng longcant even look at my sig now