Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Medic
Danny Welbeck is absolutely foul. Lol @ not rating him./Chamakh has a release clause of £7 mill, and will be behind RVP, Eduardo, Bendtner, Vela in the pecking order. Don't see what the outrage is.If RvP & them stay fit, which I think they will, they'll more than do what's necessary goals-wise.Melo is 90% gone @ Juventus, so even though we have the funds, it ain't happening, But we'll see who he brings in, it should be interesting.
Dont see a guy leaving the champions of France, a starting spot in CL too be a "5th" choice striker.
hope we get huntelaar
Signing for Stuttgart.
Fantastic signing for them, replaced Gomez well.
Arsenal aren't getting Higuain, your more likely to get a wank off the pope.
:D

Welbeck is a mug thoughwho remembers in the fa cup when he scored that goaland he tried that cantona style celebration where he just looked like some drugged up prick just staring into spaceheard ferguson was pissed when he done it so sent him back to the reserves as punishmentis welbeck better than fraizer campbell @ man united fans
'im da sh*t nigga cant u see these flies round me'lol @ thinking he got in trouble for thatwelbeck >>>>>>>>>>>>> campbell

Danny Welbeck is absolutely foul. Lol @ not rating him./Chamakh has a release clause of £7 mill, and will be behind RVP, Eduardo, Bendtner, Vela in the pecking order. Don't see what the outrage is.If RvP & them stay fit, which I think they will, they'll more than do what's necessary goals-wise.Melo is 90% gone @ Juventus, so even though we have the funds, it ain't happening, But we'll see who he brings in, it should be interesting.
Dont see a guy leaving the champions of France, a starting spot in CL too be a "5th" choice striker.
I dunno how true this is, but heard it on the "Football Ramble" podcast, and they had quotes from the Bordeux president from when Sunderland wanted to buy him, was saying "Who the f*ck are Sunderland?" "Got no idea who the f*ck they are or where they finished!" If it's true that's funny

Welbeck is a mug thoughwho remembers in the fa cup when he scored that goaland he tried that cantona style celebration where he just looked like some drugged up prick just staring into spaceheard ferguson was pissed when he done it so sent him back to the reserves as punishmentis welbeck better than fraizer campbell @ man united fans
'im da sh*t nigga cant u see these flies round me'lol @ thinking he got in trouble for thatwelbeck >>>>>>>>>>>>> campbell
No tekkers you know.DagagagagagaLMFAO. That goal is so ILL./Some guy on f365 reckons Aguero to Arsenal?

he aint signed for stuttgart. theyve agreed a fee with real last i heard but he hasn't agreed to go
I heard Real have agreed but Hunntellarr is waiting, hoping other teams enter the running, more presitious clubs before he chooses Stuttgart.

Guest Tulse Hill
lol@Welbeck's only good goals being against Stoke and Derby county late in the game. If he had any more space he'd be standing alone in the car park.
Agreed Roy mate

He'll be first choice.

LOL Welbeck realy isnt as good as some Utd fans think.I saw him in a youth game a lil while ago , and didnt do much the whole game, Drinkwater and Macheda played better.
That concludes it then.
hes not a bad player dont get me wrong , he just isnt as good as some of the other younger strikers about in the prem.