G20 Summit

Mr. Gayle

He didn't even look down at me and just stayed silent for about 3 seconds then said "f*ck OFF" in some thick American accent. The way his breath skimmed across my headtop was deep. Worse thing is, I couldn't even say anything back so I just turned and walked away.
should ave spat at him before u walked away.
:lol: That would have been a dumb move & probably considered an agressive act against an American Federal Agent.
LOL exactly.When it comes to UK police, I know where I stand. I'm not trying to be on the front cover of the Metro with my mum holding up a school photo of me"JUSTICE FOR MY SON"
:rofl:
the imagery

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, the bush shoe-throwing incident showed us that you can have as much technology and man power in the world but you cannot stop a single man killing someone.I was watching one documentary and one of Clinton's ex bodyguards said "if we had it our way, no president would ever walk on the street. we would put them in a bulletproofcar and let them wave through a window once a year"

He didn't even look down at me and just stayed silent for about 3 seconds then said "f*ck OFF" in some thick American accent. The way his breath skimmed across my headtop was deep. Worse thing is, I couldn't even say anything back so I just turned and walked away.
should ave spat at him before u walked away.
:lol: That would have been a dumb move & probably considered an agressive act against an American Federal Agent.
LOL exactly.When it comes to UK police, I know where I stand. I'm not trying to be on the front cover of the Metro with my mum holding up a school photo of me"JUSTICE FOR MY SON"
:rofl:

Anyway, the bush shoe-throwing incident showed us that you can have as much technology and man power in the world but you cannot stop a single man or more killing someone.
By the power of greyskull I Cof*ckingSign ma bradda.
this guy is saying this from experience.
I can tell you roll with these British Gas guys british-gasmain_439956a.jpg

LMAO! U know in them 3 seconds of silence he'd figured out about 200 different ways of killing you.

lol streets that is SHAMEFULno1 is sayin that 2 me and getting away with it in MY OWN CITYi wish a yank would hpefully its a mad max 3 thunderdome thing where 1 young hussein enters and no young hussiens leavettkk
Thats just it. It WASN'T a normal yank blood. It was a Fed Agent who could end your life in the name of national security/America and you & yours won't be able to do sh*t about it.Have you been to the states/had brushings at a airport or met one of these US secret services guys?

nah i aintthey arnt untouchable by any meansthey can provide their security and do their job but if 1 physically put his hands on me then im not gna take it like a boywud be callin uncle tariqs halal butchers tellin him 2 prepare the freezer and mince meat machines no1 is above the laws of the land
Ok their not untouchable but lol @ you gassing. Like you'd even get the chance to holla at uncle tariq. Your muslim/Asian right? If so then you'd probably get to Guantanamo Bay or its now equivalent faster than any of your people would know about your 'big man' way to deal with this yank that took you for any boy.