G20 Summit

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't even look down at me and just stayed silent for about 3 seconds then said "f*ck OFF" in some thick American accent. The way his breath skimmed across my headtop was deep. Worse thing is, I couldn't even say anything back so I just turned and walked away.
should ave spat at him before u walked away.
:lol: That would have been a dumb move & probably considered an agressive act against an American Federal Agent.
LOL exactly.When it comes to UK police, I know where I stand. I'm not trying to be on the front cover of the Metro with my mum holding up a school photo of me"JUSTICE FOR MY SON"
:rofl:
my appendix area's been hurting me, and going by the way I laughed at this I think I just burst something

He didn't even look down at me and just stayed silent for about 3 seconds then said "f*ck OFF" in some thick American accent. The way his breath skimmed across my headtop was deep. Worse thing is, I couldn't even say anything back so I just turned and walked away.
should ave spat at him before u walked away.
:lol: That would have been a dumb move & probably considered an agressive act against an American Federal Agent.
lmfaohe would of probably clapped streets like he was doing london a favour

lol streets that is SHAMEFULno1 is sayin that 2 me and getting away with it in MY OWN CITYi wish a yank would hpefully its a mad max 3 thunderdome thing where 1 young hussein enters and no young hussiens leavettkk
Thats just it. It WASN'T a normal yank blood. It was a Fed Agent who could end your life in the name of national security/America and you & yours won't be able to do sh*t about it.Have you been to the states/had brushings at a airport or met one of these US secret services guys?
im guessing YOU have, probably when you were driving your hummer on a business trip in the states and they stopped you and found $1m in cash, but after 3hrs of grilling at their HQ it was discovered that you were infact on yoru way to deposit the dosh at bank of america, and the chairman of the bank was waiting for you so he made a few calls and got you released. right?
:confused: I was simply on holiday in the States when I encountered them secret services guys. I don't know what your talking though faggot.I swear checking d*cks & pum pum for STD's is seriously f*ck*ng with you.

lol streets that is SHAMEFULno1 is sayin that 2 me and getting away with it in MY OWN CITYi wish a yank would hpefully its a mad max 3 thunderdome thing where 1 young hussein enters and no young hussiens leavettkk
Thats just it. It WASN'T a normal yank blood. It was a Fed Agent who could end your life in the name of national security/America and you & yours won't be able to do sh*t about it.Have you been to the states/had brushings at a airport or met one of these US secret services guys?
im guessing YOU have, probably when you were driving your hummer on a business trip in the states and they stopped you and found $1m in cash, but after 3hrs of grilling at their HQ it was discovered that you were infact on yoru way to deposit the dosh at bank of america, and the chairman of the bank was waiting for you so he made a few calls and got you released. right?
:confused: I was simply on holiday in the States when I encountered them secret services guys. I don't know what your talking though faggot.I swear checking d*cks & pum pum for STD's is seriously f*ck*ng with you.
do enlighten us about your 'encounter' with jack bauer. now that youve bothered to tell us you might as well go the whole 9 yards :arrow:

The G20 protests in central London turned violent ahead of tomorrow's summit, with a hardcore band of demonstrators close to the Bank of England storming a Royal Bank of Scotland branch, smashing its windows and wrecking the interior.The trouble broke out as Gordon Brown and Barack Obama announced that the G20 leaders were "within a few hours" of agreeing a global deal for economic recovery.Riot officers and police dogs and horses were used to remove the 20 protesters, who spent quarter of an hour ransacking the RBS building, tearing out computers and telephones. Nineteen people were arrested after a small group among the 4,000-strong crowd broke through the police line.Although the demonstrations began peacefully, bloody skirmishes erupted as police tried to keep thousands of people in containment pens on Threadneedle Street.Protesters targeted RBS – at the centre of a row over £703,000-a-year pension payments to Sir Fred Goodwin, the disgraced former chief executive – and police spent an hour clearing and sealing off the branch, which had been closed today as a precaution.By midday, around 60 protesters and police were involved in scuffles, which saw officers pelted with bottles, eggs, fruit and paint. Some officers also had their helmets ripped from their heads and thrown into the air, which was turned pink and red as protesters let off smoke bombs. Police responded by using truncheons, batons and pepper spray.For two hours, a group of protesters pushed against the police line on Threadneedle Street, provoking intermittent skirmishes that left several officers and demonstrators injured.Police used truncheons and batons to beat back the protesters each time they surged forward. Some in the pens demanded to be released, saying they were being denied the right to march, while others set their sights on the RBS branch.To cheers and shouts, protesters smashed several of the bank's windows, writing "burn a banker" and "scum" in spray paint.Police in riot gear inside the bank tackled protesters trying to climb in through the smashed windows.Scotland Yard said corralling the demonstrators into the area was a legitimate tactic as missiles were being thrown at police officers on Threadneedle Street.A spokesman said that the pens would remain in place for as long as necessary, but by 3pm police had loosened the cordon around the Bank and allowed crowds to filter away along Queen Victoria Street.The Met later confirmed that 19 people had been arrested. Eight of them were detained for offences ranging from threatening behaviour to violent disorder and indecency while another 11 protesters who turned up at the protest in an armoured personnel carrier were arrested in connection with the possession of police uniforms and road traffic offences.The latter group are understood to be anarchists known as the Space Hijackers who had come to make their feelings felt through the medium of street theatre.Large numbers of demonstrators who tried to make their way down Threadneedle Street towards the climate camp in the City were met halfway by a police line."It's our street, it's our street," the crowd chanted as it was forced forward on to the line.Injured demonstrators with bleeding heads and necks were ushered through the crowd while others handed out milk so that people could wash the pepper spray from their eyes and mouths.Harry, who was dressed as the Grim Reaper, led the procession from Moorgate to the Bank of England. However, his costume did not amuse the police, who demanded that he remove his skeletal mask so they could see his face. He said it was the first time he had marched in 10 years."I'm protesting for the small individuals in Britain who have been left with their pants down as the government bails out the banks for billions of dollars. Where's the money for the struggling baker, butcher, small marketing people and architectural companies?"He accused the government of helping the big boys but "leaving the little boys to sink".In contrast to the violence that marred the Bank of England protests, the climate camp event in Bishopsgate was largely peaceful.The police, who had been warned that the London Climate Exchange Centre was to be a target of the protests, were taken by surprise but did not try to stop an instant tent city being set up.Within minutes, 800 yards of Bishopsgate had been blocked off, banners hung, and stalls, a farmers' market and a bandstand erected.For the next two hours Bishopsgate became the scene of a political rave, with dancing, speeches and celebrities arriving to wish demonstrators good luck."I'm blown away by this. Art is the antidote to despair and global warming is the greatest issue of the age," said Dame Vivienne Westwood, wearing a "chaos" bandana on her head."Carbon trading is a scam. There has been no reduction in climate change emissions. The G20 looks at climate change and sees a way to make money. We see it as the chance for sustainable living," said Sophie Stephens, an office worker from Leeds.Amid the protests, office workers on their lunch breaks mixed with protesters and generally approved. "Capitalism is just not working. Don't give money to the bankers, give it to ordinary people," said Franklyn Sewell, a medical worker.
Great looting opportunity tbh.

Watched this on the news and the conclusion I drew is them people didnt even know what they were fighting for or against. Theyre wannabe anarchists who are really soft, but watched couple punk rock docu's, Mayday tings and always dreamt of being involved in something like that. They only got balls because they are in a group

Guest Wu-Tang

Did ANYONE see that?Just now on ITVbarack Obama was talking to the queen, saying he wwent to meetings with 'the prime minister, someone else, and the chinese'Prince Phillip: Could you tell them difference betweem them?Pissed.

Did ANYONE see that?Just now on ITVbarack Obama was talking to the queen, saying he wwent to meetings with 'the prime minister, someone else, and the chinese'Prince Phillip: Could you tell them difference betweem them?Pissed.
still creasingyou just knew he couldn't keep his mouth shut
As the Obamas visited Buckingham Palace for tea, Prince Philip—the so-called Duke of Hazard—couldn't avoid another royal screw-up.UPDATE: When Barack and Michelle Obama met the royal family in London today, they weren't the only ones watching their manners. The team at Buckingham Palace was likely keeping Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and husband to Queen Elizabeth, on a short leash—but that coudn't stop him from asking Obama if he could distinguish foreign leaders, "Can you tell the difference between them?"Philip is notorious for his foot-in-mouth comments, many of which have been called racist. Indeed, Philip is so un-PC that a book of his gaffes, Duke of Hazard: The Wit and Wisdom of Prince Philip by Phil Dampier and Ashley Walton, was published in 2006. Among the duke’s most racist slip-ups:• During a state visit to China in 1986, the duke told a group of British students: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll all be slitty-eyed.”• Another jab to the Chinese came at a World Wildlife Fund dinner: “If it swims and it’s not a submarine, the Chinese will eat it.” • To an Australian Aborigine he met in 2002, Philip asked: “Still throwing spears?”• When a Kenyan woman gave Philip a gift, he was perplexed at her appearance. “You’re a woman, aren’t you?” he asked.• When he met Lord Taylor of Warwick, who is black and comes from Birmingham, “And what exotic part of the world do you come from?”• When he saw an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh, the duke said: “It looks as if it was put in by an Indian.”• When he met a group of deaf people in Cardiff in1999, Philip referred to the school’s steel band: “Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf.”• “Aren’t most of you descended from pirates?” Philip asked someone from the Cayman Islands in 1994.• When he met the president of Nigeria, who was dressed in a traditional robe, Philip said: “You look like you’re ready for bed!”Let’s hope Prince Philip peruses a copy of Duke of Hazard before meeting the Obamas.
:lol: :lol: :lol: yet another L for nigeria

i just got back from there, the main area where the protest was happening was completely boxed off, there was no way to get in or out of it. feds formed a perimeter around it, first line was the territorial support group with balaclavas armed with batons and shields. next line was just regular cuntstables and they were slowly pushing the perimeter line further and further out to stop any one from getting near the centre.the whole place was on lock down, where ever there were protesters outside the perimeter they would call reinforcements, park vans with dogs nearby and start boxing in protesters with vans and form a bottle neck with 2-3 lines of feds.funniest thing i saw was one bank with the glass-wall licked down and the bank manager looking suicidal.

it all looked better than it was hyped up to be. i thought there would be pure carnage. i still think it was dumb. they protested and cost the city £15m pounds in damages over nothing. whos gonna pay for that?might as well have a proper riot and burn the city down than breaking a window or two and throwing horse sh*t