Time to kick her out,,?

L

tbh though i got an older cousin than me that is taking a similar par but again its ALL HIS FAULT (NO WAY IS THIS GANDAULF BEFORE YOU MAN ASK)long story short he moved in with his girl who already had a yute and he had a yute with her too all was bless but they started having problems as a result he got kicked out by her as it was her flat and this has happened more than once, imagine being kicked out at the whim of a womans mood smh. She to this day dont work but he worked full time for the home office and was paying bare sh*t all doing her shoppin etc etc while she drives 07 plate golf as she gets that disability allowance etc tbh she is a black version of CZ.one day when i was working in one record shop in peckham my friend came in to check me saying he is just lookin for one cd and his friend drove him here. I asked him who just randomly then he said the girls name who is my cousins baby mother. Now i KNOW MY BOY WELL if he is rollin with a chick he is f*ckin it and i know his type also but he KNEW it was my cousins girl so he denied it as i got that respect where man cant just brag bout them tings round me or a mans nose will get spudded.i didnt tell my cousin reason being even before this MANY MAN have told him his girl is freeing it up to next man with proof but he didnt wanna hear it.now at 32 he is moved back with his mum smoking weed all the time and no qualifications no yard not even a drivers license.theres more to the story but only things that get me angry i still see this woman and tbh i dont like her and never did.my cousin is a d*ckhead for that. OLDER COUSIN YOU KNOW?dont even get me started on the uncle that got some yardie chick BOYING HIM OFF who is his wife and went on KILROY saying he hits her.certain man in even MY FAM are wash so L it happens to all kinda man just try dont make it be YOU.

• Downvote 1

We gotta learn from our elders mistakes.Im setting enough mistakes for my youngers to follow but none of them are female related coz i learnt off them man.(olders)Been clued up since 90s

tbh you dont NEED a drivers license in most parts of london.as long as you know how to drive for when essential.

No drivers liscence :lol:Kilroy :D
truss i dont mind you laughing fam his wife is a demon imo and even one of my aunts suggested one of the yutes AINT HIS and its believable VERY MUCH BELIEVABLE my dad hates her and so do i yet everyone else in the fam keeps stoom but its cos of HIM he seems to always take her back big man licking 50 allowing girl to fool up his head.kmtits nuts

L2 was reading this topic a little earlier.I presume the outcome of this topic was hurting him deep.The eyes are the window to the soul, and I guess his mental state didn't like what he read.

• Upvote 1

I don't mean to kick a dog while it's down but :D way too many quotable's in this thread.I need to introduce you to my friends boyfriend. She works part time and is at uni full time, yet he's got her paying rent, cleaning the house and cooking him dinner.

I don't mean to kick a dog while it's down but :D way too many quotable's in this thread.I need to introduce you to my friends boyfriend. She works part time and is at uni full time, yet he's got her paying rent, cleaning the house and cooking him dinner.
that is ridiculous

Spud him for meGiving me hope for this lost generation of males who believe women have a right to be treated as equals (pmsl) were equal when you swing for me and i leave you orbiting around the globe and get a spud from the judge tbh.

I need to introduce you to my friends boyfriend. She works part time and is at uni full time, yet he's got her paying rent, cleaning the house and cooking him dinner.
do we know each other?

I went though a few emotions reading this thread, first has to be anger to be thinking the girl is running you like some etap facility. Second was shock as you really had to come on here and seek advice on this sort of issue, blood your cooking, cleaning and provide her with free accodmation, you seriously can't see the pisstake, that the bitch is taking you for some student halls business.....then this same girl is going missing to unknown locations not answering her phone or throwing you a txt back?? at this point the probabaility that shes swollowing somones white and lovelies or taking some africans magic stick bareback is in the 99 percentileand what the f*ck is this ' i dunno ' business.. the girl ain't walking over you mate, she fulling doing the head, shoulders, knees and toes skank all over the place..taking you for step mom role nah its not that..As for letting the girl move herself in, them sort of moves will lead you to a future where your paying a mortage for a house which is still in your ex wifes name..while your living back with the folks after she raped you in the divorce settlement....Serious where the f*ck are your real friends, because any possible friend could not allow this path of action. to be honest it wouldn't be a surprise if your friends are running battery on your ting, while your slaving away at the office...thats the only reason i can see why your friends woulfn't have interviened.....but seriously L next thread you make or post should be some notification of you finding your testicals and deading this chick in some epic fashion

Well a deals a deal! LOLYou can look at it from different angles and get diff opinions each time.1) You already said you were quite happy to pay all bills - You thought you made it clear to tidy up after her self and youShe did this for a few months to keep you sweet the honeymoon period of living together is OFFICIALLY OVER! she aint willing to tidy up after your lazy ass any more! Shes convieniantly forgotten her side of the bargin! LOLYou got to decide if you like her enough to keep her staying there rent free.how long were you with this girl before u fell for this moving in line?

Well a deals a deal! LOLYou can look at it from different angles and get diff opinions each time.1) You already said you were quite happy to pay all bills - You thought you made it clear to tidy up after her self and youShe did this for a few months to keep you sweet the honeymoon period of living together is OFFICIALLY OVER! she aint willing to tidy up after your lazy ass any more! Shes convieniantly forgotten her side of the bargin! LOLYou got to decide if you like her enough to keep her staying there rent free.how long were you with this girl before u fell for this moving in line?
b6224fd1b81875aa66d483c8b1211756.gif

b6224fd1b81875aa66d483c8b1211756.gif
trust me.. i was thinking thisamd0ug.jpgwhat you talking about drunkmof*cker?

He said the deal was according to him that he pays the rent and she tidies up the house.Well she agreed to this at first did the whole keep him sweet thing then got sick and tired and started pushing her luck, she got away with it up until he confronted her about it recently so now she wants to go "HOME" ie shes sick of sticking to her side of the bargin!

He said the deal was according to him that he pays the rent and she tidies up the house.Well she agreed to this at first did the whole keep him sweet thing then got sick and tired and started pushing her luck, she got away with it up until he confronted her about it recently so now she wants to go "HOME" ie shes sick of sticking to her side of the bargin!
would you do this?