Time to kick her out,,?

L

The thing what kills it is that I have actually been telling people about L and this situation coz I dont know how this can happenone girl I spoke to told me L girl is doing it right (air time)my brother said he needs to kick her outmy boy said some people r just wotlessmy mum said u need to talk to her on a levelmy step dad said kick her out the yard coz its a joke tingBut they al did ask is what colour is this chick?coz no way can this woman be black
shes whiteL doesnt deal with black girls
vlcsnap172322.png

The thing what kills it is that I have actually been telling people about L and this situation coz I dont know how this can happenone girl I spoke to told me L girl is doing it right (air time)my brother said he needs to kick her outmy boy said some people r just wotlessmy mum said u need to talk to her on a levelmy step dad said kick her out the yard coz its a joke tingBut they al did ask is what colour is this chick?coz no way can this woman be black
You and your family talk about vip2 threads over dinner?

shes whiteL doesnt deal with black girls
2iqk57l.jpg
  • Upvote 2

its nuts man i dont want this to be a race topic but in the HOOD black mandem treat the average white girl as a beat / stash house chick to keep ya head down while ya inbetween court dates etcYET here L is gettin boyed by the same kinda chick (im only sayin the same kind based on what he told us about her)i mean this sounds like the kinda chick p brisco sends to the shop the buy rizla at 1.30 in the morning.

its nuts man i dont want this to be a race topic but in the HOOD black mandem treat the average white girl as a beat / stash house chick to keep ya head down while ya inbetween court dates etcYET here L is gettin boyed by the same kinda chick (im only sayin the same kind based on what he told us about her)i mean this sounds like the kinda chick p brisco sends to the shop the buy rizla at 1.30 in the morning.
WHY DA ARSE LICK? WHY?

WHY DA ARSE LICK? WHY?
He's actually sending to try to get a reaction from P. Brisco so P can quote him and reply with a joke about him being old then Face Off will reply with some gangster jokes and the cycle will continue for page or 2 till the get bored.But f*ck that, this thread is about L2.

You and your family talk about vip2 threads over dinner?
Nah my brother was talking to this chick about relationships about he likes it to be equal where he does cooking, cleaning etc and obviously it reminded me of LSo I read out the topic to him and this girl where they gave me their opnions. My mum happened to be listening in and dropped her 2 pence and my step dad heard the conversation and said what he thought about L.Looking to bring it up at primeminister questions next week

looks up to brisco lolyou man will believe anything but there always has to be one myth to believe in when it comes to mearse lick?ive lately given dinky props but you man dont say i arse lick HIM reason being YOU MAN are clearly shook of p brisco tbh and im guessin he knows that cos i do and so does anyone else.theres a common factor between two man that said that so i take that a seriously as i take both of you to be honest im faceoff arse licking anyone here is beyond me and ya know it.dont go overboard with ya net hype at any given sunday radio and special WOULD get dealt with by anyone on this forum.leave it there safe