Time to kick her out,,?

L

Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidy
Should not of said that to her still makes her think she can take liabilities with youbit of ''doormat'' behaviour

"L" is one of those guys like carpediemthe type that debuted with a ladtheres no point trying to help him
i dunno wot this means but true say this L guy once said he sees nothing wrong with lipsing randoms in a club.snmthis is y blacks shouldnt live away from other blacks - the kids come out like this.
lol sports room guys know

wow.first time i actually got angry reading these type of post.girls can take the piss sometimes.but you gotta blame yourself dun, you let her think she could get away with that sh*t.now theres only one route. you gotta let that sh*t go.and do it in a way where she'll think twice about doing the same to someone else.SMH @ her though, what a cheek, "i'm at home" ya kna. woah.

i aint angry i thought about a similar par the other day the way women are and tbh i no longer blame women for it cos they are only doing what is natural if they have had guys in the past that have allowed themselves to be parred women are gonna think its normal behaviour.never forget one time a girl try par me i was trying to slam at my yard one time.on my sofa trying to move to it and she wasnt having it (fair enough)she asked if she can use my laptopi said no cos tbh i didnt want her using it as she aint come my house for that.SHE GOT UP MOVED MY JUMPER OFF THE CHAIR AND TURNED IT ON AND SAT DOWN LIKE SAY I DIDNT TELL HER NO.i saidHOLD UP"I DONE SAID NO AND YA GETTIN UP AND MOVING TO MY LAPTOP IN MY YARD LIKE IM SOME ANY GUY?"said to herGET YA COATshe said "you serious?"i replied "deadly"went to my car while she smoked a cigarette outside drove her home and made sure NO MUSIC was played so she could sit down in the car in silence and reflect on her behaviour.dropped her to her estate and she said "im sorry for touching ya laptop" i responded "dont worry about it"a clear message was sent that day and i hope she shows it by not trying to boy the next man and i HOPE she tells her friends about so the word gets out marlo dont have it.
i dont like this guy but if this really took place the way it has been depicted and is not a fabrication of the Face Off's mind then this is how it should be done.Seems like suttin i would do.MAJOR EDIT. i just clocked. Guy said he could barely manage to pay his rent and bills yet allowed the chick to move into his home without his permission - and he tried to make himself feel like he was in power by sayin he will pay all the bills just keep the HOUSE TIDY. DA f*ck! HOW U GONNA BE STRUGGLING THEN AGREE TO ALLOW ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TO GENERATE MORE COSTS FOR YOU AND MOVE INTO UR YARD ON THE BASIS SHE GETS HENRY OUT ONCE A WEEK Guy has no backbone - you deserve everything you get.

"L" is one of those guys like carpediemthe type that debuted with a ladtheres no point trying to help him
i dunno wot this means but true say this L guy once said he sees nothing wrong with lipsing randoms in a club.snmthis is y blacks shouldnt live away from other blacks - the kids come out like this.
ghytfjyhgjg

It's too late for you to try and command any sort of respect from her now broLOL @ the statistics-Moves herself in over a 7 month period-Pays NOTHING towards the running of the yard-Stopped cleaning-Goes AWOLf*ck knows what else she does that you didn't tell us aboutGoes raving with her part-time money?Has other guys over while your at work?Let it go son, try again.

• Upvote 1

women over rate their p*ssy if they think everyman will tolerate them tings just to f*ck.and the joke is the mans name is "L"lmfaosnmi love being me cos i just CANT be boyed like that i dont even know how to be boyed like that id have to study a degree in boyment to even understand the concept of it.what attracted her to him in the first place is what i wanna know women like men that lead this girl must of just wanted a man with a yard regarldles of if he is a mook or not.them girls that go to their boyfriends house when the mum tells her to take out the rubbish.yep i know bout that chicks there.
LMFAO

"Hold on, do you live her now?".. We established she did
10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. Nothing
as she only works part time she can't really contribute to the bills and food etc which is fair enough coz i can just about manage
But basically i said, I'll pay the bills and everything, all you have to do is make sure the yard is tidy, since with both of our sh*t together the yard can get messy.
Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.
"I dunno"
"Just go gym"
I feel to bag her sh*t up now but I think that's a bit rude
:D :D :rofl:This has to be some early April fool's jokePlease tell me this isn't serious because this can't be life